fbpx

To those I owe stuff to:

Home Forums Miscellany Community To those I owe stuff to:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

For you who are waiting for me to mail you things:

I’ll be going to the post office this Saturday. I haven’t had time to get there due to training for my new job (armored truck driver!). Sorry it’s been so delayed!!! πŸ™

Quill wrote:

I’ll be going to the post office this Saturday. I haven’t had time to get there due to training for my new job (armored truck driver!). Sorry it’s been so delayed!!! πŸ™

Wooohooo. A truck we can use in the Windstone heist. πŸ˜†

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

Quill wrote:

Wooohooo. A truck we can use in the Windstone heist. πŸ˜†
      works for me!!!

Skigod377
      Participant

Quill wrote:

Whew. I was just worried cuz I thought you had shipped it and it wasn’t here. Thanks for letting me know!

laphon1
        Participant

Quill wrote:

Quote:

I’ll be going to the post office this Saturday. I haven’t had time to get there due to training for my new job (armored truck driver!). Sorry it’s been so delayed!!!

Not to worry. I knew you had other commissions ahead of mine.***re-arranges Windstones in anticipation***

Skigod377
          Participant

The dragon got here today and he is adorable! Thanks!

Oh dear…my wolf has not appeared yet. Did you happen to get a tracking number so we can find him! *course you have not posted in 12 days…so I am not sure that you will see this. But here’s hopin’.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.