To the Windstone Editions employee managing Ebay:

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone To the Windstone Editions employee managing Ebay:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

I probably should have just put this in the Ebay 2016 picture thread but I wanted it to stand out on the offchance it would elsewise go missed. This will be randomly random but I wanted to express a huge THANK YOU to whomever at Windstones took over managing the Ebay auctions after Pam left.

I know these auctions seem like a small, insignificant thing but I absolutely love seeing the test paint pieces in all their splendor even though all I can really do at this point is look. Having that ‘test paint dry spell’ in the interim was a sore point that I suspect several others whom haunt the forums could agree upon.

You’re doing a bang-up job of maintaining a steady flow of pieces through Ebay. Your efforts are greatly appreciated, so thank you!

Aggie83
      Participant

Ditto! It is so much fun looking at the ebay pieces and wondering what y’all are going to come up with next. I am clueless as to what is involved in listing items, so thank you, thank you for being willing to pick up the baton and move forward with putting those lovely babies on ebay – and demolishing our budgets. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Ahhhhhh YES!
          And perchance to Dream again on ALL these Lovelies! I even got close to winning the ‘Jungle Flame’ Hatching Emperor, BUT got over bid at the end – Sooooo Close!
          Congrats to whomever won him BTW – he WAS a Looker! And the money I saved did allow me to get a GB Baby Uni, so alls well… ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bullsquid
          Participant

I’ll add my voice to the kudos. Looking at the new test paints on Ebay is one of my favourite Windstone “activities”, so I’m grateful to whomever took over that responsibility.

Now I just have to wait patiently for the maple emperor dragon to show up. ๐Ÿ˜€

StormDancer
            Participant

Yes, I agree. I know I sure missed seeing the eBay test paints come up every day.
              I can’t afford them usually but it is wonderful to see them and to be able to dream.
              Thank you for doing such a great job!

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

jmoore
              Participant

Totally agree with all above! Thank you!

Susie
                Keymaster

There are two people working together to keep our ebay auctions flowing – I’ve made sure that they have seen this post! ๐Ÿ™‚ (Its not me doing it, I just ship out the ebay orders) I too am very appreciative of their good work!

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

Agreed 100%

Finding happiness again.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Pam left???

Falcolf
                      Participant

I hadn’t even known that Pam had left either, but I’ve been away for a while so I’ll just add my grateful kudos!! Great job dynamic ebay duo!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Well done, whomever is doing the new listings and photos!

She did, some time before we migrated the website over. It’s why there was a temporary gap in eBay listings.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.