fbpx

To my Whovian friends here on the forum

Home Forums Miscellany Community To my Whovian friends here on the forum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

On August 25th, the Doctor Who season premiere (Deep Breath, 1hr 40min) will be shown in select movie theaters.

However, it will also show on BBC on August 23rd at 8 PM EDT (if you don’t want to pay for a movie ticket).

Just wanted to share. I don’t have cable, so when I found out about the cinema showing of the premiere I got a bit excited. 😉

Linda
      Participant

I already have it set to tape, my son works and miss a lot of shows so I tape them and we watch them on the weekend together.

Kelly
        Participant

Can’t wait! Also, Starting Monday the 18th on BBC they’re having a DR. Who take over, I’m thinking it’s a lead up to the new series.

moonbeam
          Participant

I got tickets for the cinema 🙂
            It will be shown in 2 theaters in my town but sadly all my friends picked the one I really don´t like. The rows there are all on the same level and if you are not lucky and have a kid in front of you you will have to look at the back of a head for the whole movie. I really don´t like not beeing able to see the whole screen! But since I don´t want to go alone to the other I will be going with them.

But hey, it´s Doctor Who 🙂

Prezaurian
            Participant

Good luck! I hope you don’t get stuck behind anyone tall! I could never understand cinemas that built their seats like that!

moonbeam
              Participant

Whew, just came back from the cinema. I only had half a head in my line of sight 🙂
                I´m excited to hear what you think of the movie!

Prezaurian
                Participant

T_T I unfortunately ran out of fun funds…so I didn’t get to see it. But I hope you enjoyed it! Glad your view wasn’t totally blocked!

moonbeam
                  Participant

Ah, I´m sorry you could not see it in the cinema. I hope you will have a possibility to see it soon!
                    I liked it, although I think “the day of the doctor” was a bit better 🙂

Prezaurian
                    Participant

🙂 Cool. Have to keep an eye out for it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.