Titan Pictures! Finally!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Titan Pictures! Finally!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

I was just about to ask if poor Mom gets any love…and then I saw that very last shot! ๐Ÿ˜€

Beautiful photos! I love that shot with a close-up of his fuzzy mane and whiskers!

Andrea
      Participant

Silo is a beautiful mare, but NOT photogenic at all. It’s sad. I can take 100 photos of her and end up with 2 good ones. LOL. She’s won her share at shows, I just don’t have the talent to capture her beauty!
        Titan and Frodo are really easy to photograph!

Diana L
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Oh Phoenix, I am sure loving all these pictures….spam us away…..he sure is cute. I like the picture with the car in it so you can get a perspective of how big he is…and such long legs, btw. does he know he has a name, and does he come when called or stand there in his cuteness and say “who , me?” I sure wish I could come and just sit on the fence and watch him all day just to see the antics he pulls. Thanks for brightening my day.

Rachel
          Participant

Phoenix wrote:

That’s the ripsnort run, isn’t it. I always got a kick out of my grandpa’s thoroughbreds–they’d be all serious, then they’d kick up their heels with a fart and take off. XD Hilarious!

Andrea
            Participant

Horses and ponies are gas propelled, didn’t you know that? ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum
              Participant

He is just so squeee-able!!! thankies for brightening my day!

twindragonsmum

tdm

how cute!!! great pics!

etruscan
                Participant

This is such a cute thread. I’m glad to see that the photos survived the Great Transition.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.