Tin foil critters and sketches for Ebay?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Tin foil critters and sketches for Ebay?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Hi Melody!
      I was wondering if you were going to be bored in the near future that would entice you to create some tin foil critters… I’m in need of a llama for a friend. She fell in love with my turkey dragon and the other dragon I won but wondered if there were ever any llamas…
      I know you’ve done all types but I’ve not seen a llama.
      Thanks as always!

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi Melody!
        I was wondering if you were going to be bored in the near future that would entice you to create some tin foil critters… I’m in need of a llama for a friend. She fell in love with my turkey dragon and the other dragon I won but wondered if there were ever any llamas…
        Thanks as always!

Oh gosh yes I have done a bunch of llamas. They are easy.
        We have haven’t been posting ebay stuff this week because our ebay person is out, but I’ll try and get some together when I get a chance! I intended to do some foil things for the etsy store but never got around to it.
        Bored…hahaha

Andrea
        Participant

Wonderful! I’ll wa with baited breath! Thank you!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Hi Melody!
            Thanks as always!

We have haven’t been posting ebay stuff this week because our ebay person is out, but I’ll try and get some together when I get a chance! I intended to do some foil things for the etsy store but never got around to it.
            Bored…hahaha

Do you even know the meaning of the word “bored”? ๐Ÿ˜‰ hehe

Hi Melody!
            Thanks as always!

Bored…hahaha

Do you even know the meaning of the word “bored”? ๐Ÿ˜‰ hehe

Bored (B-ord)[Adjective]

1. A lack of interest of doing anything, often remedied by creating seemingly, random tasks to complete
            2. A lack of having anything to do, often remedied by finding something to do.
            3. A state of mind in which the brain does not want to compute and as a result, one cannot remember that there are actually things to do and instead, finds some other remedial task to do.
            4. A state of mind in which the brain is very quiet and inspiration very fleeting.
            5. A state of mind at which some artist produce their best work.
            6……..never mind. I’m too bored to come up with anymore….

๐Ÿ˜‰

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.