Time to say hi

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Time to say hi

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eelowyn
    Participant

Hi, I am pretty new to windstones, and only just recently discovered the forum so figured I should stop lurking and say hi!

Megan
      Participant

Welcome, Eelowyn! It’s always nice to see a new face 🙂

Is there a Windstone creature you’re most interested in collecting? (dragons, unicorns, paint-your-owns, etc) Do you have a collection started or just waiting for the right piece to be your first addition?

Melody
        Keymaster

Welcome!!

Eelowyn
          Participant

Welcome, Eelowyn! It’s always nice to see a new face 🙂

Is there a Windstone creature you’re most interested in collecting? (dragons, unicorns, paint-your-owns, etc) Do you have a collection started or just waiting for the right piece to be your first addition?

I am mainly wanting to collect dragons! I have gotten a couple so far, from re-stocks and a couple I bought via the Facebook group! I definitely have a few favorites I really want to get ahold of though

etruscan
            Participant

Welcome! Which dragons are your favorites?

Rachel
              Participant

Welcome!

Eelowyn
                Participant

my favorite dragons are the prismatic spring, peacocks, black violet peacock and the blue morphos! I especially love the rising spectral dragons and really hope I can get one eventually, I also really like the lap dragons and scratching dragons!

etruscan
                  Participant

my favorite dragons are the prismatic spring, peacocks, black violet peacock and the blue morphos! I especially love the rising spectral dragons and really hope I can get one eventually, I also really like the lap dragons and scratching dragons!

Aha – another Rising Spectral fan! I’m not sure that it’s possible to only get one. 🙂

A_RisingSpectrals_group_600-wide

Bodine
                    Participant

What a gorgeous,OUTSTANDING Riser collection.Just…WOWZA Etruscqn😁
                      WELCOME ALSO!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Eelowyn
                      Participant

What a gorgeous,OUTSTANDING Riser collection.Just…WOWZA Etruscqn😁
                        WELCOME ALSO!!

wow!!! thats amazing, definitely some of my dream dragons in that pic haha! fingers crossed one day I can get some of my favs ^_^

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.