fbpx

Time to Fess Up…..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Time to Fess Up…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Soooo who got number three? Was not me saddly. I am getting a loan/selling more fur stuff to buy her…but I have to wait until it clears. Its totally killing me to watch them all sell like this. But I hope they sell slowly. I need at least a month to get enough togeather for mine.
    But anyway…who joined the white SK family today?

littleironhorse
    Participant

I didn’t recognize the name, but don’t despair Whippet, there are still 7 left to sell, which means 7 more weeks!

You’ll get one, I’m sure πŸ˜€

SPark
      Participant

Considering the price this one went for, and the amount of money I can probably save up in seven weeks, I have some hope myself….

(And I’m curious what my competition is like. I know Whippet for sure wants one. Who else is in the running for the white ones?)

It wasn’t me. I said I didn’t want one in this color. πŸ˜€

not me. im not even going to try to get one until i get a house.

Melody
        Keymaster

The person/name who got the #3 White SK isn’t anyone I recognise. Not only that, but the three highest bidders where ebay names that I don’t recognise either! Interesting.

Skylover
          Participant

Very interesting…

Unfortunately, even though I’d really like a white one, I won’t be able to get one right now. So at least you won’t have to worry about competition from me.

Skigod377
            Participant

One of the high bidders was a brand newbie. He was in the sniping, but didnt win. Im not in the running for one. I want a different color. Too many whites. πŸ˜•

SPark
              Participant

See, I only have one white, and that’s the fledgeling. Which I have jut because I have to complete my set!

I don’t like white on the smaller pieces. But somehow on the SK it looks better. I dunno. It’s like the thing with my hating the Emperor pose, except in gold, which I totally love.

Skigod377
                Participant

SPark wrote:

See, I only have one white, and that’s the fledgeling. Which I have jut because I have to complete my set!

I don’t like white on the smaller pieces. But somehow on the SK it looks better. I dunno. It’s like the thing with my hating the Emperor pose, except in gold, which I totally love.

Oh, I liiiike the white. They are very pretty, but having an emporer in white and then a big white SK would just be too much. For you it would be perfect. You need to whiten up a bit πŸ˜‰ (no racial slurs intended, folks)

SPark
                  Participant

*laughs* As far as skin tones go, I’m as white as it’s possible to be. Like the Weird Al song, “Whiter than sour cream.” But I would definitely like to lighten up the tone of my collection a bit, so to speak. *grins* I’m working on it. I’ve got a few hundred already. Now if I can just manage to not spend it on anything else for a bit…

awww… I sure didn’t win but at least I bid first! ha ha .. perhapes I can convince my hubby that for my 30th B-Day… btw (artjenifer9999)

Jodi
                    Participant

No white for me. I still have hope for the Autumn Leaf. I don’t know how I’m going to pay for it, but I have hope… πŸ™‚

wolflodge100
                      Participant

I only have a white OW and a curl. I won’t be in the running for the white SK’s because I have to pay a big vet bill. Hopefully another color I like will come out later πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.