fbpx

Tiger Griffin for the Wild Animal Sanctuary

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Tiger Griffin for the Wild Animal Sanctuary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia
    Participant

Cynthia
      Participant

I am working on a PYO griffin for the Wild Animal Sanctuary here in Colorado. It will be sold via eBay or thier gift shop. It takes me weeks to do one of these as I have so little free time so it will be a few weeks left before it is finished. Having some problems getting pictures of tigers that are not just of the face or side. Any help? Any interest in buying? This is my fourth PYO. The others are pictured in the gallery under Holly’s or Elanhui. I’m trying to make it as realistic as possible but lacking access to a real live tiger the coloration and exact stripe pattern is hard to match. I’ve told them about it but don’t think they are taking me seriously. Either that or they just don’t have the time. I’ll remind them when it is farther along. Will try to post pictures in a week or two. Thanks for any help.
        Cynthia Johnson

KoishiiKitty
        Participant
          Cynthia
          Participant

Thanks for the links to tiger pictures. This is coming slowly. I’ll try to post a picture of work in progress. This is not coming out quite to my standards but I still have hopes for it.

Mmloda
            Participant

I can’t wait to see him all finished! I LOVE TIGERS…. 😉

Marzena

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.