fbpx

Thought I would share some happy!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Thought I would share some happy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi guys!!! I know I’ve been kinda quite lately, with everything going on, but I figured I would share some happy with my internet family…so here goes!

First~ EMT class is OVER!! Woo-hoo! and my hubby passed his practical with flying colors! all he has to do now is take the written test on thursday, and we’ll be all set! On an even happier note, not only did I get to help with the stations on practical day, everyone passed!!! I was so proud of my little group! So at today’s review class, I mad a double batch of rainbow sprinkly cupcakes, yum! (and I only ate the leftover frosting, not the whole can like I, I mean, the baby, wanted to!)

Second~Since not everyone has myspace, I figured I would give you guys a baby update, so I am pasting it here.
    1. I am in my Second Trimester, in the 5th month.
    2. We have had two ultrasounds so far, the baby is doing wonderfully, growing at the right pace, and at the last ultrasound had a heartrate of 170, good and strong.
    3. We don’t know what we are having yet…however, we think that it will be a boy. We won’t find out for sure until September. And yes, we are going to find out.
    4. I feel fantastic!! I had some awful morning sickness, but it has gone away mostly.
    5. And yes, despite how I appear, there is ONLY ONE in there! (I actually haven’t gained an ounce, yet, I’ve lost weight, 15 pounds actually, I’m in so much trouble with my OB, I’m trying to pack in as many calories as I can)
    6. We had the first trimester screening done to check the nuchal fold (the back of baby’s neck) for any abnormalities, including Down’s and other chromosomal abnormalities. (This new high tech ultrasound has replace the much riskier amniocentesis) And we got the wonderful news that the baby is perfect! No risk for any defects or anything like that! We were very relieved, even though we didn’t have any reason to suspect anything.
    7. We got to listen to the baby on the doppler scanner, which was nice, unfortunatly, it was because I got dehydrated and ended up in the ER. I’m fine now, but I have to remember to drink more (much hated) water.
    8. I think I am starting to feel the baby move, just little flutters, like a fish flopping around in my belly, but it’s very very cool.
    9. Now I know it’s the baby moving, little peanut moves like a fish! My little wiggle-worm!

Also, some pictures!! I have another appointment on wednsday, so I can finally find out what we’re having… (I know Kyrin and my Mom are convinced it’s a girl, but most of my friends, me, and hubby think it’s a boy) Here’s some of the new pictures…

I know my belly button looks kinda funny in this one, it’s from when they cut me for the cancer surgery 5 years ago, so it actually makes me even happier to see it and know that I still managed to get this far!!

Also, I hope that I am not offending anyone with any of this, I just wanted to share my joy with you guys!!
    😀 😀
    edited cause I forgot to put the pictures in

darjeb
    Participant

Tell hubby congratulations and good pictures

Yay! Love the pics! i wouldn’t worry about the weight loss too much…when you start out heavy, it’s okay to lose a little, as long as you don’t get crazy.

I maintained my weight, weighing the same at the end as I did when I started both pregnancies, which considering I am big woman, was very good and my doc was pleased with me.

Kyrin

laphon1
      Participant

Yeah! Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.

Jodi
        Participant

Yay! Good news. That’s great!

dragonmedley
          Participant

Cute belly, girl!

Isn’t that flutter in your tummy the best feeling ever?

Congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

lamortefille
            Participant

Congrats! 😀

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

What great news! Congratulations to both you and your husband! Will you tell us the sex of the baby once you find out?

Congrats to you and your hubby! I love hearing good news! 😀

Jasmine
                Participant

Yay!! You’ll have to tell us if it’s a boy or girl.

Lokie
                  Participant

Congrats!

Thank You guys!!! I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures!
                    I don’t know how to multiple quote, so….

Kyrin~ My mom carried the same way, baby took the weight from her, and she lost weight too, my OB is just a worry wort, and hates when I lose weight. I did start out on the curvy side (lol) so I’m not too worried, and baby is growing at the right pace.

Dragonmedley~ Thank you! I love the feeling when the baby moves, sometimes I get so awed by it..it’s amazing!

Purpledragonclaw & Jasmine~ Of course I’ll tell you guys what I’m having!!! I’m dying to find out!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Oh, congrats, congrats!!!!! Feeling the baby move is an awesome experience! Thanks for the update 😀

twindragonsmum

tdm

Katherine
                      Participant

Awwww…it’s making me preggo sick! 😀
                        I really can’t wait to find out what you’re having!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.