fbpx

This griffin needs to visit Whippet's hospital!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone This griffin needs to visit Whippet's hospital!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

This guycould definitely use Whippet’s services! πŸ™‚

Andrea
    Participant

but 75.00 starting? I guess he’s not that busted and I know Whippet could fix him in a jiff. Just seems high.

It might be a good deal for someone who can fix him — the mint condition ones have been going for ~$250.

Skigod377
      Participant

Awww poor baby. Its worth $75. It does not look toooo bad. I bet Whippet could fix him up nice and make some money off him. Dang… I need to learn her tricks!

Okay…I took the bait. I am the current high bidder. Hopefully I can fix him up. He really needs some serious love! I am ponymaddness on ebay btw…I really should change my name….hmmmm

Starbreeze
        Participant

I hope you get him. He needs a visit with your little red nurse. πŸ˜†

DUDE! I changed my name on ebay! How fun! I am now… windstone_whippet ! *giggles* It fits me so well!

Skigod377
          Participant

whippetluv wrote:

DUDE! I changed my name on ebay! How fun! I am now… windstone_whippet ! *giggles* It fits me so well!

Too cool! Much easier to recognize you now. πŸ™‚

whippetluv wrote:

Okay…I took the bait. I am the current high bidder. Hopefully I can fix him up. He really needs some serious love! I am ponymaddness on ebay btw…I really should change my name….hmmmm

I hope you’re able to get him for a low price and fix him up!

Hey — you changed your Ebay name already!

skigod377 wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Too cool! Much easier to recognize you now. πŸ™‚

Too true…wouldn’t it be weird if someone else was some sort of whippetwindstonelover or something. creepy.

Hey Whippit, i knew someone on here was ponymadness, im sorry i outbid you on that little Ki Rin πŸ˜•
            Good luck with the Griffin, that last mint one went for $301 i think.

Was that just a fluke or have the brown/tan griffin prices been going up?

I got a mint one about a year ago for ~$225.

Griffiness wrote:

Hey Whippit, i knew someone on here was ponymadness, im sorry i outbid you on that little Ki Rin πŸ˜•
            Good luck with the Griffin, that last mint one went for $301 i think.

oh never be sorry to outbid me! You just wanted it more! All is fair in love and ebay! Although I must admit..I hope no one else outbids me on this broken one, I would love a chance to restore him. But I won’t take it personally.

Oh good im glad your not mad πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.