This could be a rant about a Grand Unicorn.

Home Forums Miscellany Community This could be a rant about a Grand Unicorn.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

No need to reply on this one folks. I put a Old Cream white Grand Unicorn up for my son about a week or 2 ago and he named the start and buy it now. It sold in around a hour. Now just today while scanning eBay I saw my very own auction up there again well– its was my wording in the title and my pictures as well. I just want you warn you all those pictures are of the one I sold for my son. Nuff said. You have been warned. I feel better now even though I posted/relisted my old ad there saying this exact thing. I am poodlesforyou. You all have a great day.

windstonefan

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Windstonefan, I pm’d you.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Was the seller from the copied listing the person who bought your Grand Unicorn from your eBay listing last week? They may be re-selling it if it is the same person. But I agree it is very dishonest to use your exact title and photos – and is also against eBay rules. There should be a link in their listing to ‘Report to eBay’ and then you can report them using your photos (I think you can do this). Or at least – send that seller a message explaining that they should not use your photos and to remove them and use their own photos or you will report them.

FYI – you may want to take down the ‘explanation’ auction that is posted, so no one mistakenly tries to ‘bid’ or do a ‘buy it now’ on it.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

windstonefan
          Participant

Awe be sure its not the buyer that bought my sons for $551.00 I think plus the ship. No way they were happy to have picked him up. They took the buy it now instead of chancing loosing him to a higher bidder. I will leave it up a day. No one will bid that for that price. OMG! Would be funny.

windstonefan

windstonefan
            Participant

Setsunawolf I hit you back.

windstonefan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.