fbpx

They are up and there's 30!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone They are up and there's 30!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I actually managed to restrain myself, so I better get a pink eyed one!! πŸ˜†

I’m waiting for the brown/tan mother griffin. Has anyone heard when that’s supposed to come out?

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I’m with you, Mimi. (plus I just got a gold Emperor at Grandio 😳 and an Emerald sun dragon from a store 😳 )The mother griff looks so beautiful though! Very motherly and proud. I hope we see batch 2 by the summer. I’ll definatly have money then!

I am also with mimi I want the see the new brown tan color when they decide which on they are going to release these guys in.

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

God why don’t I have a hell of a lot more money! I’d love to have them both!!

Want me to put one on lay away?

I PMed you!

dragonmedley
        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I’m waiting for the brown/tan mother griffin. Has anyone heard when that’s supposed to come out?

I’m with you. I was home sick, so I actually got the see Karen’s email before they came up on ebay (for once), but I’m not fussy on the white. I haven’t made up my mind whether I liked brown or black better.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Tyrrlin
          Participant

All I collect from Windstone are the gryphons (minus *one* Puffin kitty on my shelf)…. gotta get ’em all! πŸ™‚

Right now all my other males are going to be jealous when Pearl male gets a mate. πŸ˜‰

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I’m with you. I was home sick, so I actually got the see Karen’s email before they came up on ebay (for once), but I’m not fussy on the white. I haven’t made up my mind whether I liked brown or black better.
            I’m also not that crazy about the white ones. I like brown better than black…and I already have the brown male so I want to finish the family in that color.

It looks like quite a few people are waiting for the brown mother griffin to make an appearance! I bet those will disappear really fast because there are a lot of people who want one to match their brown males.

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

mimitrek wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I’m also not that crazy about the white ones. I like brown better than black…and I already have the brown male so I want to finish the family in that color.

It looks like quite a few people are waiting for the brown mother griffin to make an appearance! I bet those will disappear really fast because there are a lot of people who want one to match their brown males.

Same here… I prefer the brown… but I’ve been waiting so long for this loverly lady… I HAD To have her no matter what color. πŸ˜€ Who knows… maybe I’ll end up falling in love with the pearl mamma!

Though… I WILL be going for the brown too when she comes out!!! πŸ˜€

I just hope it’s a while from now… 😯 let my pocketbook recover a bit. 😯

Then there are teh gryphon chicks… **SQUEES!** Must have them too…

So we’ll see if the this loverly pearl mother stays at my house… or is up for sale after the browns come out! πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

I hope it’s a little while before the tan mother griffin and chicks come out. My CC will need to recover. πŸ˜‰

Starbreeze
                Participant

I wish Melody would give us some idea of what the new retail griffin color scheme is before the tan or black females are on ebay. I got the pearl yesterday and I do want one more, but I can’t decide which color. hmmm….my male tan griffin seems to be glaring at me…. πŸ˜†

Bob

well at least if they are a regular retail release you will have time to get them before the disappear totally

starbreeze wrote:

I wish Melody would give us some idea of what the new retail griffin color scheme is before the tan or black females are on ebay. I got the pearl yesterday and I do want one more, but I can’t decide which color. hmmm….my male tan griffin seems to be glaring at me…. πŸ˜†

You shouldn’t have let him see the computer screen while you were typing that! πŸ˜†

I wonder if any of the test paints in Melody’s gallery will show up as the new griffin production color? If the right one showed up, I’d be tempted to get that in addition to the brown/tan family…oh shoot, my brown griffin is glaring at me too…

Maria
                    Participant

Say, I wonder if, once the production color is determined, the griffin test paints will be auctioned off, like OW test paints?

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Say, I wonder if, once the production color is determined, the griffin test paints will be auctioned off, like OW test paints?

I hope so for all you gryphon fans

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.