These are my new dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody These are my new dragons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chris Rogers
    Participant

I will never sell them but after my house fire I do need to know what to insure them for. What value can I put on them? They are in perfect condition and were purchased in 1992

Attachments:
    Kim
    Participant

Hi! Nice collection. I am not sure the exact price each would sell for but I would say the group value could be $500.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea, I’d say $150 a piece for the Male and Female, $125 for the Wizard and Young and $75 for the hatcher is an appropriate replacement value. You could pay more, and you could pay less but that’s probably a decent price to present for an insurance company value estimate.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Chris Rogers
    Participant

Can you give me some idea of the cost to repair 1/4 inch chip on the head of a peacock male sitting dragon? I didn’t purchase him because I thought it was ruined.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I don’t see a chip on the one in the photo so I’m guessing it must be a different one. If you could private message or email me photo of the damage I could certainly give you an estimate. ^_^

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Drag0n does excellent work.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

sherry10151982
    Participant

Ditto! She’s the master of repairing and it would be like it was never even there!

Chris Rogers
    Participant

He wasn’t chipped in the photo. I seller didn’t notice it til I got there 96 miles to get them . I will drive back to get him if I get him replaced and not exceed his value. All dragons have a story

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.