There will be more Burnt Sugar Poads(tm)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion There will be more Burnt Sugar Poads(tm)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Adaneth wrote:

πŸ˜₯ I actually had the very last one in my cart, and then it disappeared. πŸ˜₯

*blushes* I’m sorry, that was probably me…I got the last one. Truthfully, I wondered if my order would be completed or if somebody else would get it.

Adaneth
      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

*blushes* I’m sorry, that was probably me…I got the last one. Truthfully, I wondered if my order would be completed or if somebody else would get it.

Well, at least a Forum member got it, so she’s sure to have a good home. πŸ™‚

I got #6 – I’d been refreshing every chance I got. And then when they popped up I nearly didn’t notice! It took a little bit for my brain to register they were up and then I was praying the whole time the last couple wouldn’t suddenly disappear.

lamortefille wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

You got the last one? I thought I did. Oh well. I guess it doesn’t really matter. Congrats on your good luck! πŸ™‚

Mine should be here either tomorrow or Monday. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

lamortefille
        Participant

RiDuvessa wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

You got the last one? I thought I did. Oh well. I guess it doesn’t really matter. Congrats on your good luck! πŸ™‚

Mine should be here either tomorrow or Monday. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maybe it depends on who has one in their cart and/or how fast they pay?

Travistie
          Participant

It probably depends on who clicks checkout first.

Laurie
            Participant

Hey thats not fair! I go into labor and you put sugar poads in the store?! Whats up with that?

purpledoggy wrote:

Hey thats not fair! I go into labor and you put sugar poads in the store?! Whats up with that?

Best.excuse.ever. LMAO

lamortefille
              Participant

travistie wrote:

That would be you. πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                Participant

Kachina wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Best.excuse.ever. LMAO

Yup, you go to the front of the sugar poad(tm) waiting list. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Travistie
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

travistie wrote:

That would be you. πŸ˜†

You would be correct! πŸ˜†

Jasmine
                    Participant

Arg, I’m sorry guy but could you please, please, please move this to another section. I keep freaking out thinking that more poadsβ„’ are coming out and then I’m all disappointed again. Thanks…

Travistie
                      Participant

New items never get added to the store on the weekend… at least I haven’t ever seen that happen.

This will be my last comment here though πŸ™‚

Jasmine
                        Participant

Thanks guys. Not trying to be a pain but I am soooo looking forward to new poadsβ„’. I love them.

I’m sure that when more are released, someone will post a brand new thread, not post in one that by the title is assuring us more will be released. You can always be put on the waiting list, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.