THE TWELVE WINDSTONES OF CHRISTMAS

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody THE TWELVE WINDSTONES OF CHRISTMAS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sapphire
    Participant

Sapphire
      Participant

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me – a twilight Secret Keeper
        On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me – two Quagga Poads
        On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me – three violet flame Old Warriors
        On the fourthday of Christmas my true love sent to me – four neptune Emperors
        On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – five pink frogs
        On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – six labradorite Laps
        On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me – seven pewter Rising Spectrals
        On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – eight winter blue Sun Dragons
        On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – nine signed Lucky Llamas
        On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – ten male Sun Griffins
        On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me – eleven female Moon Griffins
        On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – twelve black Grand Unicorns

And as for the other 355 days of the year – I’ll be slogging my guts out to get the money to pay the Customs charge for that little lot – that’s what I get for living in the UK XD

Merry Christmas Melody & all at the Windstone factory with thanks for the magic you bring into our lives – very much appreciated :yes:

Andrea
        Participant

Hey! I’ve missed you around here! Don’t be such a stranger!

Leigha
          Participant

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS

HEH yep, I read it in a sing song voice and added the long part for number 5 in my head ^^

twindragonsmum
            Participant

*SNERK!!!* Leigha you funny!!! XD XD XD

twindragonsmum XD

tdm

Melody
              Keymaster

sapphire wrote:

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me – a twilight Secret Keeper
                On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me – two Quagga Poad™s
                On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me – three violet flame Old Warriors
                On the fourthday of Christmas my true love sent to me – four neptune Emperors
                On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – five pink frogs
                On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – six labradorite Laps
                On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me – seven pewter Rising Spectrals
                On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – eight winter blue Sun Dragons
                On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – nine signed Lucky Llamas
                On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – ten male Sun Griffins
                On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me – eleven female Moon Griffins
                On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me – twelve black Grand Unicorns

And as for the other 355 days of the year – I’ll be slogging my guts out to get the money to pay the Customs charge for that little lot – that’s what I get for living in the UK XD

Merry Christmas Melody & all at the Windstone factory with thanks for the magic you bring into our lives – very much appreciated :yes: We need images to go with this ! (… that is what photoshop is for!)

Melody
                Keymaster

Leigha wrote:

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS

HEH yep, I read it in a sing song voice and added the long part for number 5 in my head ^^
                  I think “FIVE GOLDEN POADS ” works better

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

**and a flapcat in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Leigha
                    Participant

hahahahaha yes!

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Hannah
                        Participant

twindragonsmum 😀

😆 Nice TDM! They remind me of my brother’s old college a capella group! I love the Christmas Toto 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Leigha
                          Participant

HAHAHA I’m so reposting that on my facebook ^^

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.