fbpx

The Thank You Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs The Thank You Thread!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ChristinaV
    Participant

I thought it might be nice to have a Thread of Thanks for the Windstone Repair Artists out there… Since saying thank you in an e-mail is nice, but a public vote of thanks is proof a repair artist does good work. 🙂

I’ll start – I sent my peacock mouse wizard off with twofold damage: the chips and breaks from a fall, and the glue job my well-meaning hubby did trying to fix things. Kyrin fixed him up beautifully, and I can honestly say that he looks good as new. THANK YOU, Kyrin, for the time and care! It was a small piece, but one of my favorites. I hope none of my other pieces go boom, but if they do, I know who I’ll call!

While no one is expected to leap tall buildings in a single
      bound, our aspiring heroes will be tested on their courage,
      integrity, self-sacrifice, compassion and resourcefulness -
      the stuff of all true superheroes.
      - Stan Lee

Linda
      Participant

I also want to thank Kyrin for fixing a mouse wizard, a peacock male dragon, a peacock young dragon and also I won a emperor dragon on e-bay and it was broken on the tail and foot and you can not tell any of them was broken. Kryin also painted a foo mother and pup. I just love them and I am sending a dad foo when they come out to her also. REALLY GREAT JOB KRYIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH. Linda

Awww…thank you guys, so much! It means a lot!

For those who might be needing repairs done, please do message me, I have a few folks in line, but they are not able to send their repairs to me just yet, so I have some time to work on other as I only have one project currently in house. I could use something to do!

And thank you again to all those who have been keeping me busy theses last few months, my family appreciates your patronage more than you could possibly know.

Kyrin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.