fbpx

The Story of a Fuzzy Part 2! *with Pics*

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy The Story of a Fuzzy Part 2! *with Pics*

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

The Adventures of a Fuzzy **EDIT** moved it to the fuzzy thread, didn’t realize there was one =)

Wasn’t sure where to post this =P I’m bored tonight

It was a life changing event for a little fuzzy. One minute sleeping in a soft bag of fluffy packing peanuts, the next tossed into a box and closed up in the dark for days! When finally there was light, he was far too afraid to move. After a while of no activity he dared poke his head out to see where he was….

This was a strange place, so completely different from where he had come from that he felt the beginnings of fear again. He felt the need for a warm, safe and fluffy place to rest and recuperate. But where…?
      This was fluffy, but not fluffy enough….

This was a bit closer, but still not quite what he was looking for…

Deciding he needed a higher vantage point to scout from, he climbed to a tall spot to examine his surroundings. As a fuzzy he wanted something fluffy, and the same color he was.

That was when he saw it, the perfect place….

He snuggled down, quite happy, and began his life in his new home.

Amy
      Participant

What a cute story 🙂 Loved it.

Carolyn
        Participant

How cute .

Scathach
          Participant

Awww.. so sweet. How’s the new home working out? Or has fuzzy gained some confidence and moved on to other new friends?

Life is beautiful.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Awww.. so sweet. How’s the new home working out? Or has fuzzy gained some confidence and moved on to other new friends?

he seems to be doing okay, he’s found a fluffy robe with a nice pocket that he’s taken up home in =) maybe someday I’ll find a friend for him in one of my PYO boxes, and I’ll see if I can capture their meeting on camera

Scathach
              Participant

he seems to be doing okay, he’s found a fluffy robe with a nice pocket that he’s taken up home in =) maybe someday I’ll find a friend for him in one of my PYO boxes, and I’ll see if I can capture their meeting on camera

I’m glad he’s moved on a bit! It would have been quite dizzying to stay with your cat. I’ve discovered fuzzies do like to congregate and while shy at first, make pretty good friends. I’ll bet he’ll have another new friend soon!

Life is beautiful.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I’m glad he’s moved on a bit! It would have been quite dizzying to stay with your cat. I’ve discovered fuzzies do like to congregate and while shy at first, make pretty good friends. I’ll bet he’ll have another new friend soon!

Maybe =P I can’t buy often, and only PYos which aren’t in stock much, but when I do rest assured I will set out a camera to catch their meeting =)

Susie
                  Keymaster

Hi little Fuzzy! Glad you are doing well and finding a nice fuzzy home!

I love the picture of him on the Keeper’s head – with the shadow behind it, and the expression on the Griffin like “yo dude, you’ve got somethin’ on yer head” Fuzzies do love to play with Cats, so don’t be alarmed by their manner of play, fuzzies don’t mind when cats play rough. And if he takes up residence in your pocket – drop in a chocolate m&m once in a while and he’ll be totally happy!

:love:

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Hi little Fuzzy! Glad you are doing well and finding a nice fuzzy home!

I love the picture of him on the Keeper’s head – with the shadow behind it, and the expression on the Griffin like “yo dude, you’ve got somethin’ on yer head” Fuzzies do love to play with Cats, so don’t be alarmed by their manner of play, fuzzies don’t mind when cats play rough. And if he takes up residence in your pocket – drop in a chocolate m&m once in a while and he’ll be totally happy!

:love:

I didn’t knOw fuzzies like m&ms! A good thing to know, I shall have to leave a few for him ^^

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

The little fuzzy was enjoying his time, sitting beside the friendly cat.

But then he saw something on the floor…it was a box! He didn’t remember that being there before.

He and Liam decided to check it out, looking carefully at the box.

Inside was a monster with red eyes!!

With all his fur on end, he goes to hide from this fearsome creature.

To his horror it had followed him!

Peeking out, he realized it wasn’t a monster at all…but another fuzzy!

The two became fast friends, and little fuzzy was no longer lonely with a bigger brother there.

Amy
                        Participant

Aw >.< Squee

Scathach
                          Participant

The little fuzzy was enjoying his time, sitting beside the friendly cat.

But then he saw something on the floor…it was a box! He didn’t remember that being there before.

He and Liam decided to check it out, looking carefully at the box.

Inside was a monster with red eyes!!

With all his fur on end, he goes to hide from this fearsome creature.

To his horror it had followed him!

Peeking out, he realized it wasn’t a monster at all…but another fuzzy!

The two became fast friends, and little fuzzy was no longer lonely with a bigger brother there.

Oh Yay! Finally first fuzzy has a fine fuzzy friend!

Life is beautiful.

Ann

Yay fuzzy stories!

Carolyn
                              Participant

So sweet .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.