The Original Traveling Fuzzies

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy The Original Traveling Fuzzies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bodine 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Copper83
    Participant

Susie,

Wasn’t there supposed to be a drawing done when the first three traveling fuzzies got home? Did they all ever make it home?

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Two of them did, one I believe is still among the missing.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Susie
    Keymaster

I was sort of hoping no one remembered that! Its been bothering me that we haven’t followed through on that promise yet. There is supposed to be a raffle amongst all of the hosts of the original 3 flat fuzzies – However Red Flat Fuzzy is hiding with his list of hosts, and because it keeps seeming like he’ll re-appear soon, and because I’m lazy, I have not tried to re-create his list of hosts for raffle purposes. We know whose house he is in, but his location has not yet been found. He is safe! Just a little TOO safe…

I guess I’d better get busy and work on this project! If you hosted Red Fuzzy, please send me an email at susie@windstoneeditions.com

Bodine
    Participant

Oh Ms.Susie,don’t fret.You have waited on us a long time,we can wait on you also.If you need help we are here for you. I bet if we all put our heads together we can get whatever info you may need.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.