fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Mussstttt hhhhaaaavvvve stripessss… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
      Gads! Where is the empty pocket smiley??? ๐Ÿ˜€

Thrippa
      Participant

Ooh! Love the zebricorns. Not sure the tiger pattern is . . . set right? on the OW. (The pattern itself is lovely, it just doesn’t look properly adjusted for the shape of a dragon, if that makes any sense.) Fortunately, I also prefer the first cheetah male to the second, since mine hasn’t even arrived yet! But good to see someone else will have a chance at one.

Kujacker
        Participant

Is tiger/zebra the new bengal? I never liked the bengal, but stripes I can do ๐Ÿ˜‰ Not that I could ever afford any of them.

Jasmine
          Participant

Wants the white flapper!!! Wah!! And loving the curlies too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jennifer
            Keymaster

That OW is pretty intense. I think he’s going to be one of those things that people either really love or… really don’t love! I think that is usually the case with very bold schemes like that.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Syn
              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

That OW is pretty intense. I think he’s going to be one of those things that people either really love or… really don’t love! I think that is usually the case with very bold schemes like that.

I really like the Tiger OW …..I think? ๐Ÿ˜• I really like the Zebra/spotted Momma Uni …..I know! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
                Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I LOVE that tiger OW and all of the new Unicrons…they are stunning! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Purplecat
                  Participant

*cough* I suppose for me that OW is a “really DONT” like. I winced when I looked at him the first time….same goes for the hoofers with both spots and stripes goin on at the same time….

darjeb
                    Participant

I didn’t see any regular dragons – I need a amethyst coiled mother and O.W

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Think I’m a DON’T on the busy patterns. Maybe the bay zebricorns and the appies…I do really like that dark copper curlie up now, though. The teal eyes and jade accents work well together.

I really love the mother unicorn in the middle but have no idea what to call her coloring. The appaloosa grey striped one – anyone know what to call her? I think she is just awesome!

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

Wow, that brown griffin with the metallic markings is stunning!

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

LuvsDragons
                          Participant

I really like the white and blue flap cat too I’ve decided. ๐Ÿ˜€

Pam

ddvm wrote:

I really love the mother unicorn in the middle but have no idea what to call her coloring. The appaloosa grey striped one – anyone know what to call her? I think she is just awesome!

That’s “Zapaloosa”. Currently on eBay.

Anna
                              Participant

She’s lovely! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 468 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.