fbpx

The NEW Black Violet Peacock Version 2 Old Warriors???

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The NEW Black Violet Peacock Version 2 Old Warriors???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Just asking because I’m a bit hard up at the moment, will there be more then one batch of these once the new ones are released into the store, or will they be another one hit wonder like the original Black Violet Peacock Old Warriors and then disappear from existence?

I only ask because I don’t want to miss out, but I also have no money x.x

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Puffpastryofdoom
      Participant

I copied this from another post…

As far as quantity, there will be about 12 or 15 initially and then we are going to paint some more of them. So if you miss this batch, there will be more!

and oh yeah… I think we’ll have them ready for the store tomorrow morning…

So there will be more! 😀

Lupuslunae
        Participant

and oh yeah… I think we’ll have them ready for the store tomorrow morning…

Blargh, how early is “morning”? Like earlier enough I could buy one before I go to work at 8am? Or early-ish in the day?

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh thanks Puff! I never even saw that post!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Carolyn
            Participant

Not yet .

Susie
              Keymaster

The Old Warrior in BVP ver 2 is in the store. Something weird happened when I was entering them into the store and orders began to come through BEFORE I was done, BEFORE I put any in stock! I’ve no idea how that was possible. AND I do not believe the Back In STock messages went out! AND something seems wrong with our Announcement system and the email announcement of new items has not gone out yet either! (that was supposed to be delivered between 11 and 1) ACK!!!! I am so sorry!

Sherry is painting more of them. The Notify button should work the next time around, so if you want one and they’re out, please press the notify button again.

Carolyn
                Participant

I guess the dragons were impatient to go to a new home .

Carolyn
                  Participant

Got the late store anouncement . I had to laugh seeing it . Better late then never .

Just got it 20 mins ago while leaving work. Was hoping for my first OW too. I laughed as well Sasha.

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I REALLY like this version of the color. I wasn’t bummed to see that they were out, though. No monies right now. Hoping more will be produced and possibly Windstone makes this a production color, like the description mentioned :).

Zafkiel
                      Participant

I can’t believe I missed it! I was hanging out on the site earlier today too…argh. Guess I’ll have to try for a later batch.

Susie
                        Keymaster

I had two more Old Warriors to put in the store – they are in there now. For those of you who got “back in stock” messages when I added these 2, I apologize, if you miss these you’ll need to press the button again (at least this time I know the button is working properly). I apologize for that inconvenience – I didn’t want to hang onto the last two for the week or two that it will be before we have more of the Old Warriors BVP.

On another note – we noticed a dicussion happening on the Old Warrior’s product page – be aware that if you ask a question there, we probably will not see it, because we don’t often look at those pages and have no way of seeing that a new comment has been added. Ask questions in the forum for best results in getting answers! Thank you!

Zafkiel
                          Participant

I had two more Old Warriors to put in the store – they are in there now.

Thanks, Susie! I appreciate the heads up. I was able to nab one. : )

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

I had two more Old Warriors to put in the store – they are in there now.

Thanks, Susie! I appreciate the heads up. I was able to nab one. : )

Yay!! I’m glad you got one ^_^

Rusti
                              Participant

Sadness. I missed them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.