fbpx

The Most Epic Dog Photography by Alicja Zmysłowska

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion The Most Epic Dog Photography by Alicja Zmysłowska

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JynXx
    Participant

I just had to share these, because the photography is so phenomenally whimsical.. the below are just a few of her awesome captures. To see more, click on Photos on Alicja Zmysłowska’s Facebook Page

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
      ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
      ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
      ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
      ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Amstaff
      Participant

Oh wow, those are amazing !!! Just beautiful! Im guessing those dogs are also very smart and well trained 🙂 There is no way my girl would have posed like pups, or stayed still long enough, lol !

JynXx
        Participant

Oh wow, those are amazing !!! Just beautiful! Im guessing those dogs are also very smart and well trained 🙂 There is no way my girl would have posed like pups, or stayed still long enough, lol !

Most of them are Herding or Working breeds, like Australian Shepherds, Border Collies, Blue Heelers, German Shepherds, and the like. All of them are extremely intelligent in their own right, and are highly trainable 🙂
          The bottom picture reminds me of my Aussie girl who passed on three years ago.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Betrluk1
          Participant

omg these are so adorable…that first pick looks like it could be the next trio sculpt for Melody haha

Kim
            Blocked

Wow, awesome photos! I love border collies! They are so smart! I used to have one that looked a bit like the dog in the third photo. He passed away of cancer a few years ago and I miss having a dog. We just have cats now. I used to take him to agility classes and sheep herding out in the country! I want another dog! I should ask my landlord about that!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

JynXx
              Participant

omg these are so adorable…that first pick looks like it could be the next trio sculpt for Melody haha

That would be totally awesome!! Should put in a squeak for a sculpt like that xD

Wow, awesome photos! I love border collies! They are so smart! I used to have one that looked a bit like the dog in the third photo. He passed away of cancer a few years ago and I miss having a dog. We just have cats now. I used to take him to agility classes and sheep herding out in the country! I want another dog! I should ask my landlord about that!

It’s really sad to lose a pet because of disease. I know what that’s like.

My Aussie girl would have been 11 this past January.
                She was put to sleep because of epilepsy, the curse of that breed.
                We still have two dogs, but I miss having my own.

photo MYRTLE_zps9e89c331.jpg

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Amstaff
                Participant

Most of them are Herding or Working breeds, like Australian Shepherds, Border Collies, Blue Heelers, German Shepherds, and the like. All of them are extremely intelligent in their own right, and are highly trainable 🙂
                  The bottom picture reminds me of my Aussie girl who passed on three years ago.

Oh yes, I know those breeds of dogs are very intelligent. Not that others are not intelligent, I know there are many smart dogs, but like you mentioned, these ones are highly trainable. The herding dogs just wont be that happy with life unless they have a job to do, a task with which they can please their owners 😛 These breeds live to work 😀 Its in their genes 😛

Your lucky to have owned such a beautiful girl 🙂

StormDancer
                  Participant

Fantastic photos!

I’ve had an aussie and a few German Shepherds. They are wonderful working dogs with huge hearts and great personalities. I’ve trained several breeds and they are among the top 5 breeds that I find easiest to work with.
                    They are just happiest knowing they are doing something that makes you happy.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

JynXx
                    Participant

Oh yes, I know those breeds of dogs are very intelligent. Not that others are not intelligent, I know there are many smart dogs, but like you mentioned, these ones are highly trainable. The herding dogs just wont be that happy with life unless they have a job to do, a task with which they can please their owners 😛 These breeds live to work 😀 Its in their genes 😛

Your lucky to have owned such a beautiful girl 🙂

Yes, I was really lucky to have had her. She chose me just as much as I chose her. I called her my “Little Garnet Star” [since she was born in January.. and also because aside from Emerald, Garnets are my favorite gems, lol]. She was a really sweet, shy girl, but was definitely independently-minded.

Fantastic photos!

I’ve had an aussie and a few German Shepherds. They are wonderful working dogs with huge hearts and great personalities. I’ve trained several breeds and they are among the top 5 breeds that I find easiest to work with.
                      They are just happiest knowing they are doing something that makes you happy.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

I absolutely LOVE German Shepherds.. we just don’t have enough room for dogs that big… though.. true German Shepherds are only about a medium-sized breed, here in America, everything’s super-sized. Aussies aren’t even supposed to be as big as they are. They’re a small/medium breed that’s been bred to be almost large. What other breeds are you referring to? I love the Euro Shepherd lines [German, Groenendael, Laekenois, etc..], Blue Heelers and similar breeds [Kelpies], Huskies, and Corgis just to name a few 😀

“baby goggies!” as my great-nephew would say – and the last one with the leaf so looks like our Bubba who is in “goggie” heaven. Thanks for sharing and brightening my day :bigsmile:

tdm 🙂

I’m really glad these photos brightened your day 😀 I loved how whimsical the captures are. This link actually has captions to some of the photos: The Most Stunning Photos of Dogs Ever

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.