fbpx

The Legendary PYO Oriental has returned!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone The Legendary PYO Oriental has returned!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

Just a reminder to ask for a second pair of eyes with these dragons as not all eyes work with the sockets. You can get some that make the dragon look towards you, look like it has a lazy eye, or even make it look fish-eyed.

Have fun painting this draggo if you buy one!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

got one….I got one way back when they released them, had one idea which got painted and then another one that I wanted to try once they were available again….then of course, they sold out and didn’t come back again so the other idea had to wait…..but now, I can finally paint that idea!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Shiarah
        Participant

Just a reminder to ask for a second pair of eyes with these dragons as not all eyes work with the sockets. You can get some that make the dragon look towards you, look like it has a lazy eye, or even make it look fish-eyed.

Ah I didn’t know this about the eyes and it never occurred to me to ask for extras, but thank you for mentioning it here. I’ll try the eyes out when he arrives and see if they fit, just in case, even though I don’t plan to paint him until I finish some other PYOs first.

Mika
          Participant

Ah I didn’t know this about the eyes and it never occurred to me to ask for extras, but thank you for mentioning it here. I’ll try the eyes out when he arrives and see if they fit, just in case, even though I don’t plan to paint him until I finish some other PYOs first.

You can ask for an extra set of eyes so long as you return the unused pair. It’s super helpful if you’re not certain on a design.
            YMMV but you can try contacting Windstone with your order # and asking for a second pair of eyes. They haven’t been shipped yet so you might be able to get them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.