fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Congrats!!! 😀

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Black Griffin Male for $130.50 I can’t believe it! 😀 I’ve wanted one for years and finally had a little extra money saved up this month so I decided to go for one. Gods I hope my husband doesn’t kill me for it later.

That’s you? Congratulations, Peg! I’m sure your hubby will understand. 😀

He just scolded me a little bit for it. 😆

Congrats on all the griffin wins!

keschete
        Participant

ruffian wrote:

Hey now after all the high prices we had a month or so ago I NEVER thought I would get this guy for 46 bucks *does a happy dance*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330119254714&rd=1&rd=1

ACCKKK!!! Where did that come from? How did I miss that?????? That wasn’t Listed under Windstone, was it?

I need the T-Rex and the Baby Triceratops to complete my dino collections…please, please let me know if one of these comes up again…..I can’t find him anywhere and I am willing to pay $100 if anyone wants to sell their T-Rex.

Participant

SPark wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

SPark wrote:

Oooo! Awesome! I wish my display cases were better lit, I never really see my jade oriental, it’s in the back. I should periodically re-arrange things so I get to see different stuff.

Spark, I thought you had to repaint your Jade because it was broken or something? Was it another one? Sorry, to be off topic, I was just curious.

Actually I have owned five different oriental dragons since starting collecting!

The first one I got was an old jade that was quite badly broken. That’s the one I repaired, and am still in the process of repainting.

Then I got a different peacock one, also broken but not as bad, which I fixed up. I was going to repaint that as well, but ended up selling it to somebody else.

Then I bought what I thought was going to be a jade dragon in mind condition, which turned out to be an emerald. (oops!)

Then I arranged to exchange it with somebody who liked emerald better than jade, so I got a jade dragon at last.

And I bought an old dark peacock in close to mint condition on ebay a little bit ago as well.

So I’ve had five, but right now I have three, the repaint, the jade, and the peacock.

Thanks for the update. I really like the oriental dragon. I’m looking around for one for a repaint as well. When you finish yours up you need to post pics! 😀

SPark
            Participant

I will, don’t worry! I just take a long time to get personal projects done, there’s always something else that needs doing first!

Maria
              Participant

keschete wrote:

ruffian wrote:

Hey now after all the high prices we had a month or so ago I NEVER thought I would get this guy for 46 bucks *does a happy dance*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330119254714&rd=1&rd=1

ACCKKK!!! Where did that come from? How did I miss that?????? That wasn’t Listed under Windstone, was it?

I need the T-Rex and the Baby Triceratops to complete my dino collections…please, please let me know if one of these comes up again…..I can’t find him anywhere and I am willing to pay $100 if anyone wants to sell their T-Rex.

If you search title and description, you come up with 5-10 semi-hidden auctions. The T-Rex was one of them.

Skigod377
                Participant

Yeah, I really wanted that guy, but just dont have the money for it right now.

*Squeeeeek* My rainbow mother is coming tomorrow 😀 It only took what, 2 and a half weeks 😕

keschete wrote:

ruffian wrote:

I saw that auction, but I didn’t tell since someone here was bidding on him. Glad you got such a good price. That’s about what I got my peacock curl for too, and he is mint.

Kyrin

I don’t know if I bid too much or not, but it doesn’t matter. Now I have the cutest little Mouse Wizard in peacock to match my old guy in emerald.
                  Happy Here!!

Sorry to go on but im going to sleep now lol and when i wake up my mother dragon will be on the way to me and i’ll be bouncing arounf the house all morning untill she arrives. I guess many of you will be tucked up in bed) 😆

Aldana
                  Participant

Hope she got to you in one piece Griffiness!

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Yes me too 😕 I’ll post pictures on TSL for you tomorrow Aldana? if you want, i don’t want to make you upset though 😕

Aldana
                    Participant

You won’t make me upset! Infact i might ask for some detailed photos of her neck for when it comes to fixing my mamma

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,545 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.