fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I just got my White Flap Cat from Windstones Direct. She is very pretty. I can’t buy anything else either for a while since my car repair almost put me in the poor house. And our basement flooded last night so we have to get the sewer main cleaned out. And I get my last paycheck from the school on the 25th. 😯 Oh, well. I can always look at the stuff you guys buy from me when I check it over and box it up. That’s fun too. πŸ™‚

Laurie
      Participant

Don’t you love the white flap cat! She is soooo pretty. Sorry to hear about the car and basement. I hope you get it fixed up and it doesn’t cost too much.

Jodi
        Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Don’t you love the white flap cat! She is soooo pretty. Sorry to hear about the car and basement. I hope you get it fixed up and it doesn’t cost too much.

The car was $900. The basement shouldn’t be that bad, but it’s just another thing added to the list.

Maria
          Participant

Bummer about the car, emerald. πŸ™ I’ll keep buying from you, don’t worry. πŸ˜€

Lupin
            Participant

I feel for you Emerald, the one positive about my “House” is that I’m renting, and am technically on the 3rd and 4th levels, so when the hot water tank went it was probably worse for the downstairs neighbours 😈 , I just had to wait for the Landlady to get in the steam cleaners, and now to watch see if the Mold returns on the carpet.

But the car problems have probably made up for it!! $500 to get her up and running last week and another $1000(hopefully not more) this week to make her safer to drive!! No front brakes and all 4 Shocks are shot, and Edmonton definitly has too many potholes to deal with out shocks!! Some of the roads you can’t even play dodge, because there’s another pothole too close to dodge both/all!!

ANd as soon as the finances are free and clear I’m planning on buying from you too!! You do ship to Canada right? πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

I do ship to Canada! No problem. πŸ˜€

Thanks, you guys! I feel better about it already. πŸ™‚

Lupin
                Participant

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Elena
                  Participant

Dang that sucks emerald. Good luck with the car. Basements are awful. They may not cost much but the clean up was awful. I remember the year the water tank blew at our house, It was right next to my bedroom and it blew on my birthday! πŸ˜•

Hey now after all the high prices we had a month or so ago I NEVER thought I would get this guy for 46 bucks *does a happy dance*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330119254714&rd=1&rd=1

Jodi
                    Participant

ruffian wrote:

Hey now after all the high prices we had a month or so ago I NEVER thought I would get this guy for 46 bucks *does a happy dance*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330119254714&rd=1&rd=1

Yeah, Ruff. Good catch. You can thank my car for that. If I hadn’t had to put so much money into it, I would have bid on that guy.

Jodi
                      Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Dang that sucks emerald. Good luck with the car. Basements are awful. They may not cost much but the clean up was awful. I remember the year the water tank blew at our house, It was right next to my bedroom and it blew on my birthday! πŸ˜•

It won’t cost anything to clean up the basement. It’s old. The water just sinks into the floor. πŸ™‚

Maria
                        Participant

ruffian wrote:

Congrats, ruff. It probably helped that the Rex didn’t show up under a regular Windstone search.

Elena
                          Participant

Congrats Ruff!!!

Elena
                            Participant

Squeee!!! He arrived today!!!! And he was the last one at the factory!

Presenting… Katschei

In the house

And Outside in the Sun

When I was reading Mercedes Lackey’s “Firebird” there was a dragon who was described to look alot like a Rainbow Dragon so I’ve decided that All my Rainbows get Russian Names! πŸ˜€
                              Mother – Katya
                              Young – Pietor
                              Fledge – Ekaterina

Purplecat
                              Participant

Pretty!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,545 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.