fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I have been corrected on my mistake and will NEVER do it again. No matter what time of day anything happens. I doubt I will have anything to brag about again Windstone wise anyway. My contest next week in Chicago is the only thing on my plate right now anyway

You will have something to brag about again. Never is a long time!! You can brag about the PYO (In progress) when I send it to you 😉

Speaking of bragging… I just got a jade oriental. $150. I will get pics when it arrives. 😀

Congrats Ski on your tan griffin for $100. I was watching him thinking of bidding and forgot when he was ending.

Lokie
      Participant

Congrats, Ski!

Griffiness wrote:

Its just the customs that gets me

I feel so bad for collectors outside the US- those custom fees are ridiculous.

Maria
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I have been corrected on my mistake and will NEVER do it again. No matter what time of day anything happens. I doubt I will have anything to brag about again Windstone wise anyway. My contest next week in Chicago is the only thing on my plate right now anyway

You will have something to brag about again. Never is a long time!! You can brag about the PYO (In progress) when I send it to you 😉

Speaking of bragging… I just got a jade oriental. $150. I will get pics when it arrives. 😀

Congrats Ski on your tan griffin for $100. I was watching him thinking of bidding and forgot when he was ending.

Wow, Ski! That’s great!

Elena
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Wow, Ski! That’s great!

Yup, I was watching him and forgot too. 😕 Congrats Ski!!!

SPark
            Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

SPark wrote:

Oooo! Awesome! I wish my display cases were better lit, I never really see my jade oriental, it’s in the back. I should periodically re-arrange things so I get to see different stuff.

Spark, I thought you had to repaint your Jade because it was broken or something? Was it another one? Sorry, to be off topic, I was just curious.

Actually I have owned five different oriental dragons since starting collecting!

The first one I got was an old jade that was quite badly broken. That’s the one I repaired, and am still in the process of repainting.

Then I got a different peacock one, also broken but not as bad, which I fixed up. I was going to repaint that as well, but ended up selling it to somebody else.

Then I bought what I thought was going to be a jade dragon in mind condition, which turned out to be an emerald. (oops!)

Then I arranged to exchange it with somebody who liked emerald better than jade, so I got a jade dragon at last.

And I bought an old dark peacock in close to mint condition on ebay a little bit ago as well.

So I’ve had five, but right now I have three, the repaint, the jade, and the peacock.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Black Griffin Male for $130.50 I can’t believe it! 😀 I’ve wanted one for years and finally had a little extra money saved up this month so I decided to go for one. Gods I hope my husband doesn’t kill me for it later.

Lokie
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Black Griffin Male for $130.50 I can’t believe it! 😀 I’ve wanted one for years and finally had a little extra money saved up this month so I decided to go for one. Gods I hope my husband doesn’t kill me for it later.

Congrats, Pegasi 🙂

Maria
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

That’s you? Congratulations, Peg! I’m sure your hubby will understand. 😀

Thats brilliant well done! 😀

Skigod377
                    Participant

Thank you guys!

Congrats on your griffin, too, Peg 😉

Lokie wrote:

Congrats, Ski!

Griffiness wrote:

Its just the customs that gets me

I feel so bad for collectors outside the US- those custom fees are ridiculous.

Thanks Lokie 😕 😀 Just one of those things 😕

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Congrats Peg & Ski!!!! Great additions to your collections!!! 😀

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

That’s you? Congratulations, Peg! I’m sure your hubby will understand. 😀

Yep that’s me. When I first got online I hadn’t created the RPG chraracter that my current username is based off of. That one’s based on a different RPG character from the first White Wolf RPG I was a part of. A character with strange luck by the name of Sierra Fortuna.

Maria
                          Participant

Well, the tuna name is easy to remember. 😀

SPark
                            Participant

Heee! My griffin came! He is as described, mint save for the chip on his toe! He is sooooooooooooo pretty! *bounces* I have rearranged the display cabinet for him.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,545 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.