fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

You are thrifty. :mrgreen: Very good. I’m glad to see you’re doubling up on the small things, especially with the way shipping internationally is now. πŸ˜•

Make sure you come and visit me if you get to Minnesota. πŸ™‚

Maria
      Participant

That would be an absolute must! But I think MN isn’t a stop on this upcoming trip. πŸ™ Of course, nothing except my arrival and departure is set in stone yet…

Pegasi1978
        Participant

My husband told me I could treat myself to something for my birthday and our anniversary later this month so I went over to Nature’s Treasures in Savannah and picked up this beauty today for $90.

He (I think it’s a he right now) is up high watching over things with some of our Drabbits from the good folks at Imaginarum Galleries. Their names are Storm Bringer (black hair), Storm Chaser (pink hair) and Sky Dancer (white hair).

Starbreeze
          Participant

Happy Anniversary early!!! Great present!!! πŸ˜€ I love the drabbits. Do they have a website? πŸ˜•

wolflodge100
            Participant

He looks good up there! Those Drabbits are cute! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Happy Anniversary early!!! Great present!!! πŸ˜€ I love the drabbits. Do they have a website? πŸ˜•

Thank you. Our anniversary isn’t until June 28, but I felt bad having the owner hold the piece as long as he already had. 😳 I misunderstood and thought he was going to call me when he brought it in. He was waiting for me to call and say I would be coming into town.

They do, but unfortunately at this time you can’t buy anything from the Web site. You can only look at the pretties and if you are interested in a piece email them. Imaginarium Galleries

The artist has also done some work on character creation for several films from “Gremlins” to “Anastasia” to “LotR” to “Harry Potter.” I wish I remembered more of the movies he has worked on but it’s been two years since I have looked at the museum at his shop at my local ren faire.

emerald212 wrote:

You are thrifty. :mrgreen: Very good. I’m glad to see you’re doubling up on the small things, especially with the way shipping internationally is now. πŸ˜•

Move a little further south, and I’ll stop by every day! I live just south of Minneapolis =)

siberakh1
                Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

I’m not sure what other faires they are at, but they are always at the NYS Ren Faire, just north of NYC. A friend of mine has a dark colored one with dark green eyes if I remember correctly πŸ™‚ Someday I’ll get one, when I’m not broke buying garb, leather and sharp pointy objects, like the $1200 katana I finally finished paying off and picked up last year. 8) *pets the pretty shiny*

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

I’m not sure what other faires they are at, but they are always at the NYS Ren Faire, just north of NYC. A friend of mine has a dark colored one with dark green eyes if I remember correctly πŸ™‚ Someday I’ll get one, when I’m not broke buying garb, leather and sharp pointy objects, like the $1200 katana I finally finished paying off and picked up last year. 8) *pets the pretty shiny*

Talk about a long haul from Georiga, though I want to say they are based out of the midwest (?). We have three more that aren’t pictured. Three adult drabbits, a baby drabbit, a newborn drabbit and the unicorn all together. One of the adults, the baby and the newborn were won from different raffles at the end of the day. I know what you mean about spending money at the ren faire though. We’re lucky if we get away with spending less than $100.

Kujacker
                    Participant

Those Drabbit things! <3 I have two old ones back when they were called "Bossom Buddy Dragons". I also have two new ones… large guys. One is a two corder o__o

Jodi
                      Participant

Quill wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Move a little further south, and I’ll stop by every day! I live just south of Minneapolis =)

If I get a job teaching in the Cities, I may just do that. πŸ™‚

Quill, are you going to CONvergence? There’s a link to the website on the Contact Us page of my website. You should come out there and meet me.

Maria
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

My husband told me I could treat myself to something for my birthday and our anniversary later this month so I went over to Nature’s Treasures in Savannah and picked up this beauty today for $90.

He (I think it’s a he right now) is up high watching over things with some of our Drabbits from the good folks at Imaginarum Galleries. Their names are Storm Bringer (black hair), Storm Chaser (pink hair) and Sky Dancer (white hair).

Congrats, Peg! The unicorn looks happy with the drabbits. πŸ˜€

Jodi
                          Participant

I just found a Mother Dragon in Old Green on Ebay with a Buy Now of $99! So I did! Wheee! It’s the pretty one like WSC has that I’ve been drooling over, with the browns in it too. Yay! Oh, I’m so naughty. 😳 I’m so broke. I shouldn’t have done that. But I wanted it. *cries* I’ll never get caught up with bills. πŸ˜• But she’s so pretty. πŸ™‚

Maria
                            Participant

I saw that one. I figured she’d be gone pretty soon. Congrats, emerald. πŸ˜‰

Congrats u2.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,545 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.