fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You got a Rainbow Emp? Congrats, dragoness! πŸ˜€

Yep. I got it from TC from her bf’s store. She shipped it really fast. It is sooo cool.

Maria
    Participant

It’s great you found one, because they seem to have disappeared really fast.

Yep, I couldn’t pass it up. It was a good deal and the only thing wrong with it is a small chip in one of the horns. Sorry, I am blabbing. I am sooo excited tho. 😳

Starbreeze
      Participant

Congrats!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Yep, I couldn’t pass it up. It was a good deal and the only thing wrong with it is a small chip in one of the horns. Sorry, I am blabbing. I am sooo excited tho. 😳

Be excited! That’s half the fun. As for the chip, if it’s on the horn it’s easily covered with gold and it should become unnoticeable. It’s small enough for that, right?

Yep, it can be covered up really easy. It just looks like paint came off.

Skigod377
          Participant

Congrats Dragoness! I am still looking for one. Its hard to find one that will ship here AND kept the original box πŸ™„

Nice sun dragon and em pea mom! Reading your description makes me think I have the regular em pea. I will have to compare my male when he arrives.
            The Lap is stunning. Out of this world!!!

I wont buy regular production stuff from Windstone. They say right on the site that they would rather we buy from dealers and I like my dealers. πŸ˜† Emerald, I hope you are not too worried. I see folks PMing you all the time about purchases. I would think that you are rich by now! πŸ˜†

emerald212 wrote:

Hopefully not until everyone buys them from Wolf and me first. If everyone just buys directly from Windstone I’m going to go out of business. πŸ™

My male wolf griffin arrived yesterday, completing my family. Thanks for the excellent service Emerald. I’ll definitely be buying from you again.

Maria
            Participant

Congrats, double-libra. πŸ˜€ Emerald does have real excellent service.

Jodi
              Participant

Thanks, you guys. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

No, I’m not rich. I wish! I have to pay for my part of the Windstones, and for things like car insurance, cell phones, credit card bills that are a little (ok, a lot) too high, and past due medical bills that my insurance company stiffed me with (I’m suing, but it takes a while… that’s another whole ugly story). Plus, trying to build up stock for my next convention… it’s not easy right now. I’m signed up for a temp service, but they haven’t given me any jobs yet. πŸ™ I would have been okay if I’d have gone to the convention at the end of May that I usually go to, but the tables were sold out really fast, and I didn’t get one. So that’s $1,000-$2,000 that I missed out on. If my insurance company will agree to a settlement, that would help. Medical bills and some CC would be paid up. I just keep hoping I’ll hear some good news any day now.

Maria
                Participant

Well, I just bought the black gold coiled male from emerald. Yay me! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                  Participant

Yay! It will ship on Monday. πŸ˜€

Maria
                    Participant

Enchantments will be shipping my BG fledgie that day too. I wonder if they’ll arrive simultaneously?

Jodi
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Enchantments will be shipping my BG fledgie that day too. I wonder if they’ll arrive simultaneously?

I have a BG Fledgie in stock. You could have gotten both from me, and saved on shipping. I don’t want to take sales from Enchantments, but if you are going to order more than one thing, you may want to check to see what else I have in order to save money.

Maria
                        Participant

Actually, my fledgie order tied in with something else. I commissioned a felt dragon from her as B-day gift for my little brother. The felt dragon weighs barely anything, but shipping is still a lot, so I figured I could save on shipping by adding a Windstone for myself to the B-day present. πŸ˜† Aren’t I thrifty?

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,545 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.