fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author

WolfenMachine wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

I wonder when they will put the Griffins in Wolf up on the Windstone shop πŸ˜•

[=violet]Yes, the dealers here (Wolflodge and emerald) have them, and also Magical Omaha has them if you call and order them. πŸ™‚

I know they have them i knew when they got them when everyone squeeked πŸ™„ I wanted to know when Windstone would have them in the store.

Jodi
    Participant

Hopefully not until everyone buys them from Wolf and me first. If everyone just buys directly from Windstone I’m going to go out of business. πŸ™

Don’t worry. People said they would be buying from you.

Jodi
      Participant

I know. But I still worry. πŸ˜• πŸ™‚ It’s just my nature to worry about my income. πŸ˜‰

I will only buy the special peices from them that the stores can’t get.

wolflodge100
        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Hopefully not until everyone buys them from Wolf and me first. If everyone just buys directly from Windstone I’m going to go out of business. πŸ™

I know, I kinda worry about that too. But at least we offer lay away! 8)

SPark
          Participant

Yup, I plan on taking wolf or emerald up on the layaway on a couple of larger pieces sometime this summer. I just have to decide exactly what I want, and then get through my vacation in July so I have money again. (Maybe I’ll get one from each…)

Bob

Once I can get my money back in line I need to get the Gold and EmPea ones but most likely will have to do layaway and Wolf is in CA like me so maybe I can get some pieces on layaway soon

Tiffany
              Participant

squee! i got some goodies here we go! well as i said somewhere the oriental from cali arrived today, but he was missing his orb. he looked hungry from his long trip with hhis mouth hanging open like that, so i gave him a nice snack i knew he would appreciate! note the “small paint chip” on his back toe..lol.[img]
                and then some regular new stuff my empea lap from wolflodge! thank you i love him so much- its my new favorite color – it is absolutely amazing, perfectly visually balanced and one of my favorite pieces now too!
                [/img]
                and then i got my paws on an intense empea mother and boy she is intense! my goodness! too much so even! she is a little duller in real life- the violet is not as pinky purple, but its pretty darn close! her green is really limey acidy too! phew! having both versions of this color in person helped to to decide that i strongly prefer the newer more subtle empea( and i NEVER thought i would mind you), as it is more balanced over the whole piece, so you see the whole piece when you look at it and see it as a beautiful whole with soothy tone gradation, as opposed to seeing intense purple/violet and intense lime green then oh, look its on a dragon! your eye is just soooo drawn to the intense colors you see that first, then pull back and see what its actually on.lol! thats just my two cents though! they are both beautiful!
                [img][/img]

Jodi
                Participant

I like the fish in the mouth of the Oriental Sun Dragon. Very cute!

Tiffany
                  Participant

oh of course i got my ruby sun from you too emerald! hes awesome! i forgot to let you know he arrived safely! he is grouped with my other rubies and is happy having company!

Maria
                    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You got a great deal, wolf! Congrats again.

Here’s my Windstone of the day:

Thank again a million times, Ski. I didn’t used to be a fan of white, but now that I see it on such a big piece, it’s really beautiful! I love my Spectral. πŸ˜€

Pfft…..the whites are the best….that’s why I have EVERY one of them….

now if I can just convince Melody to do the sitting spectrals…(when I have more money)

I’ll add my squeaks for those. Like always. πŸ˜›

Maria
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

You won’t go out of business so long as I’m around, emerald. πŸ˜† In fact, you can send me the invoice for the BG coiled male as soon as you see this. I’ll PM too.

My Rainbow Emperor arrived today in one peice. I am so excited. Thank you TC.

Oh and I also got a cat’s cradle. I will try to take pics after my battery charges.

Maria
                        Participant

You got a Rainbow Emp? Congrats, dragoness! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,545 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.