fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author

Yes well done! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
    Keymaster

tfsculptures wrote:

oh wow ski what a pretty mama! she is so dark and mysterious- definitely not a mama to mess with! moreover is your albino a different white from the pearl chick? he looks like a chalk white with a matte finish and no antiquing! is that so?do you have a parent in pearl? do the chicks match the parent pearls in regards to the gray antiquing? i adore the pearl chicks with their sparkly finish- the detail just sings in the pearl and their subtle shading and was unsure if i should invest in a limited pearl male, if he was lighter than the chicks, like a bright unantiqued white or the same tone….then there is the whole thing if a pearl shade may come out regular production… i wonder exactly what would it be like and if should i wait, as its a big price difference between the limited and production..hmmm. i’m stumped! ack!

I believe that the albinos were just white- NOT pearly. They do look a bit different. Ski can confirm!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
      Participant

My female griffin just arrived today. Here she is next to her mate and my old warriors. She sure looks mean and has a big butt, he he.

Emerald did such a wonderful job of packing her for me.

Tiffany
        Participant

ooh yeah i looked on the shop page and it calls the male for sale as blue eyed albino (he kinda looks pearly though), but on the chick page it says the chicks match the pearl parents. but maybe those were just the ones auctioned, not the same male on the direct sales. hmm. well, a call to the factory when i am ready to buy will solve it i think!

DarkLadyPhoenix
          Participant

WOAH! Those wolf griffins do look mean!

“Cmon, start somethin! Just so I won’t have an excuse!”

They sure do earn thier name!

Maria
            Participant

What an awesome pic! I can’t wait to get my hands on an EmPea OW. Droool.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Is that the new ones that just came out?

Skigod377
              Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

ooh yeah i looked on the shop page and it calls the male for sale as blue eyed albino (he kinda looks pearly though), but on the chick page it says the chicks match the pearl parents. but maybe those were just the ones auctioned, not the same male on the direct sales. hmm. well, a call to the factory when i am ready to buy will solve it i think!

This is the pink eyed albino, not the blue eyed one. They were up on Ebay a while back.

Purple i was beginning to wonder if you got your em pea old warrior i didn’t head you squeeking!!!!
                He is lovely though. Im haveing second thoughts about the mother griffin her head looks too small in that picture πŸ˜•

Maria
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Sure is.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Dang that OW has alot of green 😯 Congrats!!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Sure is.
                    Hmm, now I want one. I wonder if the store will cut me a deal. A gold OW and and Em pea one.

Maria
                    Participant

I like it that way. Nice and bright. πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Griffiness wrote:

I wonder when they will put the Griffins in Wolf up on the Windstone shop πŸ˜•

Yes, the dealers here (Wolflodge and emerald) have them, and also Magical Omaha has them if you call and order them. πŸ™‚

Purpledoggy-I saw your Em Pea old warrior and thought for a second “WOW, LUCKY DUCK! You got one of the signed Em Pea OW!?” I forgot they’re production pieces now lol

frozendragon
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You got a great deal, wolf! Congrats again.

Here’s my Windstone of the day:

Thank again a million times, Ski. I didn’t used to be a fan of white, but now that I see it on such a big piece, it’s really beautiful! I love my Spectral. πŸ˜€

Pfft…..the whites are the best….that’s why I have EVERY one of them….

now if I can just convince Melody to do the sitting spectrals…(when I have more money)

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,545 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.