fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Wolf, great deal on the Emperor! They’re both very handsome πŸ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

What a great dragon GB!! He looks even better than the other whites I have seen πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Those fledgies are irrisistable, arent they?

Skigod377
        Participant

She is here!!! I love her!!! And she has purple nail polish! πŸ˜† I took a pic of her with her new family. πŸ™‚

I have several other things coming too, but they just have not gotten here fast enough! WHY does it take so long?? πŸ˜›

I wonder when they will put the Griffins in Wolf up on the Windstone shop πŸ˜•

Skigod377
          Participant

Griffiness wrote:

I dont know, but im sure the dealers have them. Have you tried getting from them first?

Jodi
            Participant

They are coming back in stock now. I got the first part of my backorders this week, and shipped them out. The last part of my backorders, including the backordered Gold OWs are on their way and should be here next week. If you want any Griffins, I can get them for you now.

Patricia
              Participant

Wow, she looks great Ski!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

skigod377 wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

I dont know, but im sure the dealers have them. Have you tried getting from them first?

I havent got any money yet πŸ˜†

I was just going to order a few things from Windstone Kinglett in Brown, Frog wiz a muse and a poad and ide just like to order everything all in one go. Black Griffin chick tan chick and mother 8)

Phw thats one big order!!!! Oh and i want a white OW as well 😯

Tiffany
                Participant

oh wow ski what a pretty mama! she is so dark and mysterious- definitely not a mama to mess with! moreover is your albino a different white from the pearl chick? he looks like a chalk white with a matte finish and no antiquing! is that so?do you have a parent in pearl? do the chicks match the parent pearls in regards to the gray antiquing? i adore the pearl chicks with their sparkly finish- the detail just sings in the pearl and their subtle shading and was unsure if i should invest in a limited pearl male, if he was lighter than the chicks, like a bright unantiqued white or the same tone….then there is the whole thing if a pearl shade may come out regular production… i wonder exactly what would it be like and if should i wait, as its a big price difference between the limited and production..hmmm. i’m stumped! ack!

wolflodge100
                  Participant

Wow ski! She is beautiful! πŸ˜€

Maria
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

What a great dragon GB!! He looks even better than the other whites I have seen πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Those fledgies are irrisistable, arent they?

He sure does. And I think EmPea looks great on the fledge.

This post is for my son Glen…He just got a Sm. Circle of Cats for $2.00!!! His Gramma took him garage saling and he found it with one chipped ear. He finally got his first Windstone!!! πŸ˜€ w00tness!! πŸ˜†

My mother and father Dragon i wont off ebay for Β£10 still havent arrived πŸ™ He sent them 1st class they should have been here yesterday today at the latest. i hope they turn up tomorrow they will be broken for sure being in the post that long. Poop

Sorry Ski i forgot to say, your mum griffin is lovely soooooo much purple 8) πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

This post is for my son Glen…He just got a Sm. Circle of Cats for $2.00!!! His Gramma took him garage saling and he found it with one chipped ear. He finally got his first Windstone!!! πŸ˜€ w00tness!! πŸ˜†

w00t! for him. He got his first Windstone for $2, that’s something I don’t think many of us can claim.

Jodi
                        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Wow! That’s a great deal. I went garage saling yesterday and didn’t find a darn thing. Congrats to Glen!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,545 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.