fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

I just got a black/gold Lap Dragon and she’s a beauty!!! πŸ˜€

Tiffany
      Participant

the black gold lap is awesome! congrats! that piece shows wears the color so well! squee!

Starbreeze
        Participant

Thanks! It’s hard for me to pick favorite pieces, but she’s certainly up at the top! πŸ˜‰

Today I got in the mail, a Flion and my brown hatchling…Yay!

Now to get myself a Grand Unicorn, Kirin adults, SK and all the factory direct browns!

One at a time….as it is, in the last 3 months I have gotten a brown male, brown female, young and hatchling, a jade oriental, the flion, and a peacock curlie. Not counting the PYOs…my hubby says no more for a little while. Darn it!

Kyrin

Krimsen
          Participant

Don’t you hate it when the hubby says that! πŸ™‚

Luckily, my husband has lifted my Windstone limit. I begged him to let me buy a White SK when they were selling for $1000. He finally relented. But by the time he did, the SK’s were going for $1800 plus. Now, we can’t buy one cause they are just too expensive.

I’m so dissapointed and I show him the SK on ebay every other day. πŸ˜₯ He feels really guilty now for denying me my dragon and is letting me buy anything else I want.

Maria
            Participant

That’s a way to do it, tsija – make ’em feel guilty. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
              Participant

Congrats TF and Star!! πŸ˜€ Lap dragons are awesome!! Ummm Star… still patiently awaiting collection pics from you. *Taps toes. Looks pointedly at watch*

WOW well done guys! 8)

Maria
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats TF and Star!! πŸ˜€ Lap dragons are awesome!! Ummm Star… still patiently awaiting collection pics from you. *Taps toes. Looks pointedly at watch*

Good point, Ski. So, star? Or are you waiting for Apeliotes so you can present them all at once? πŸ˜›
                  (He’ll be mailed tomrrow.)

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Good point, Ski. So, star? Or are you waiting for Apeliotes so you can present them all at once? πŸ˜›
                    (He’ll be mailed tomrrow.)

I plan to take picture this weekend and post them. I promise….really!!! πŸ˜†

Is the Ruby OW retired? Because i have found a collector with one and i don’t know if i should get it or not πŸ˜• How much do they go for?

Maria
                    Participant

The Ruby OWs were retired from production and are now limited. Windstone used to sell them for $235 but now they’re out. $235 is what I paid for mine, too.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I ordered the whole new griffin family in Wolf 😯 I got a new credit card for “house purposes only” when my boyfriend sees it I think I’m going to throw him the “This IS for the house!” line πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hmm ok never mind about the ruby OW they want Β£165 for it and then i guess i would have to pay Β£20 postage.

I think i’ll wait and i can really decide which one i want.

Maria
                        Participant

You’ll be better off waiting until Windstone brings out more rubies for direct sale.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,545 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.