fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author

Arlla wrote:

*SQUEEEEEEEEE* I just won the #% Violet Wolf male and female griffins!!!!!! ^_^ EEEEEE!!! *bouncebounce*

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
    *snoopy dance*

Skigod377
    Participant

Arlla wrote:

*SQUEEEEEEEEE* I just won the #% Violet Wolf male and female griffins!!!!!! ^_^ EEEEEE!!! *bouncebounce*

I saw that! COngrats!! I was soooo close to the crouching one this time… soooo close. Better luck for me next time!

Maria
      Participant

Aren’t you still after the flapcat, Ski?

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Aren’t you still after the flapcat, Ski?

Yes, I want one, but have been outbid on this current one. My bid was $500. Whats cool is that if I miss out on these, there are 15 of the darker ones coming out at some point afterwards. Either one is fine with me. πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Melody is making 15 of the darker ones, too? I thought there were only 2. Well, all the better for you. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Melody is making 15 of the darker ones, too? I thought there were only 2. Well, all the better for you. πŸ˜€

There were, but I asked if she was making a whole batch (in the gallery pic comments) and she said she was. πŸ™‚

Congrats, Arlla!

Arlla
              Participant

:D:D:D THANKS everyone! *so happy* mmmmmmm, violet eyed griffins… XD not as good as the Moon Griffin, but we do the best we can… πŸ˜‰

You’ll get one, Ski! batches 6 and 7 should be cheper still – your chick will come to you! ^_^ (though I was surprised to see the sitting chick go up again – I was trying to get it for Drag0n. The last one only went for $160 something I think…but this one went for $200…)

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                Participant

Arlla wrote:

:D:D:D THANKS everyone! *so happy* mmmmmmm, violet eyed griffins… XD not as good as the Moon Griffin, but we do the best we can… πŸ˜‰

You’ll get one, Ski! batches 6 and 7 should be cheper still – your chick will come to you! ^_^ (though I was surprised to see the sitting chick go up again – I was trying to get it for Drag0n. The last one only went for $160 something I think…but this one went for $200…)I will keep trying πŸ˜€ Im glad you got the violet pair! my momma should be here any day. I cant wait to see her. I would love to see your pair together when you get them. πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

SPark snagged the sitting chick, so congrats to her too. Drag0n will get hers, no doubt about that.

Arlla
                    Participant

Arlla wrote:

XD HAHA it looks like I’m swearing….what I meant was the #5 violet wolf griffins….guess I couldn’t let go of the shift key!! πŸ˜›

-J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                      Participant

Arlla wrote:

Arlla wrote:

XD HAHA it looks like I’m swearing….what I meant was the #5 violet wolf griffins….guess I couldn’t let go of the shift key!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† I thought you were swearing! I was like, “Dang! SHe is pretty excited!!!” πŸ˜†

Arlla
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Arlla wrote:

XD HAHA it looks like I’m swearing….what I meant was the #5 violet wolf griffins….guess I couldn’t let go of the shift key!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† I thought you were swearing! I was like, “Dang! SHe is pretty excited!!!” πŸ˜†

XD Well, I WAS! And to be fair, in real life I swear like a sailor so I probably would have said it like that. ;P But I try to be civil on the forum…

-J R R Tolkien

wolflodge100
                          Participant

Congratulations to both of you! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                            Participant

Yes, congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,545 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.