fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

I need Olympia’s SK too so when you get her Ski, send her along this way πŸ˜‰
      She really is beautiful…I think I like Nirvana’s Olympia SK better, but I much prefer the colorful ones over say, the BEP or BVP type colors. On the other hand, I don’t have $2grand laying around at the moment, so maybe I’ll get lucky and there will be red and orange SK’s in the future with a hollow core ;)[/color]

I think I actually like this one better. The eyes are really cool, too, but im with you… I just dont have that kind of money laying around. I guess we have a bit of time to save up. We can split the cost and have joint custody, if you like πŸ˜›

The frog wizard is sooooo cute! Lucky you, ide really love one πŸ˜€

SPark
      Participant

Me too! I keep bidding on them, but I keep getting outbid, because I can’t quite bring myself to pay what they’re worth for something so small…

Well here is my latest arrival, I got him for 46 bucks, pretty good I think:

He is in perfect shape to only having sept 97 written on the felt. πŸ˜€

SPark
        Participant

I like the T-Rex. I don’t really like any of the other dinos, but he’s pretty awesome.

Jodi
          Participant

I think he’s awesome. I need to get one of those for my dino collection.

Maria
            Participant

I never knew he had so many colors on him. Nice going, Ruff!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

And he coyly looks so small! He sure is colorful indeed! I can see him saying “I HAVE RETURNED!! NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT MY PLAN FOR REVENGE INTO ACTION!!!”
                although I don’t know what he’s vengeful about ❓

lamortefille
                Participant

This isn’t a Windstone, but I thought I would celebrate here anyway. I put off buying a couple of Windstones (sacrilege, I know lol) and bought myself a Richard Satava Jellyfish. I have wanted one of these for many years. It is so beautiful – a work of art: -) The picture is from the website, but it’s the one I purchased. I need my husband to build some kind of display box, because it needs a black background to be displayed properly:-/

Maria
                  Participant

Wow, lamorte, that’s lovely!

Its stunning! Im stil not quite sure what it is? Is it real? Does this guy have a website πŸ™‚

Wow that is lovely. I just reveiced a Unicorn Gargoyle. It is so nice.

lamortefille
                    Participant

Thanks, you two! πŸ˜€

Yes, his website is http://www.satava.com/gallery/jellyfish/

It’s a glass sculpture. Mine is about 5 3/4 inches tall and 2 1/2 inches at it’s widest point. They have much larger ones with much larger price tags. lol

lamortefille
                      Participant

TY, dragonessjade: -)

I love the Unicorn Gargoyles, but haven’t managed to snag one yet. Lucky you!

Don’t worry i founf it! Wow :drooooooooooools i would very much like one!: I bet they weigh a ton though πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,545 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.