fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Congrats, emerald! That sounds like one amazing hunk of griffin-dom. I’m sorry you didn’t get your kirin, though… πŸ™ Don’t give up, I know there’s one out there with your name on it!

Starbreeze
      Participant

Wow!!! All three griffin families!!! Congrats!!! πŸ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

Well, I’ve had the whites since they first came out. And I’ve had the Tan Male and the Black Male since the end of last year/beginning of this year (I can’t remember exactly, old age, you know). So, now I’m just finishing up the families.

The nice thing about the new arrangement is that I’ll have room on the table where I’ve had the White family for the Wolf family (so I can start collecting them when I get another windfall — like that will happen). At least I can take my time with them.

Thanks, Megani, I think you’re right about the Male Kirin. I just know there’s one out there for me. πŸ˜€ It will come to me when it’s ready to.

Maria
          Participant

Congrats on all the griffins, emerald! You’ll have another heading your way from me pretty soon too. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
            Participant

Congrats!!!

Jodi
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats on all the griffins, emerald! You’ll have another heading your way from me pretty soon too. πŸ˜‰

Yay! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                Participant

Congrats on the new griffs, Em!

Maria
                  Participant

I just paid for the Owl Cl and Critic from PhoenixTears, the White OW and tan griff chicks, and I’ll have the Grimalkin and Vampire Bat CLs coming from emerald… Plus, Wolfen is selling me her ruby fledge and I’m waiting for an invoice for the pair of black griff chicks. Ten new Windstones this month! πŸ˜€

:000! *envyenvy* Congrats!

Maria
                    Participant

πŸ˜€ Thanks!

Skigod377
                      Participant

Wow GB! You are on a roll!! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                        Participant

Oooh, congrats!! Pics! pics! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

drooling with envy! congrats!

twindragonsmum

tdm

I heard that GB! Congrats!! πŸ˜€ This month I got, the Wolf family of Griffins, black mom, tan and black crouchers, pink curliie, 2nd VF curlie, gold OW, 2nd VF Fledgie, and I am sending out payment today on my tan griffin momma!! *pants* But I hadn’t spent anything on them for over a month before I “splurged” LOL. πŸ˜†

(And I don’t own a credit card! πŸ˜› )

Maria
                            Participant

Thirteen new pieces! Way to go, WSC!
                              Will you believe it? I actually look forward to getting my monthly CC bills. Because I know as soon as they’re paid I can go spend again. 😳 Thank goodness for the limit on my card. πŸ˜†
                              I’ll post pics when the pieces arrive.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,545 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.