fbpx

The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The "I just bought a – " celebration thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,545 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

SPark
      Participant

I think we need a thread where we can all come and celebrate new purchases and ebay winnings! I feel silly making a thread for every little thing I buy, that just seems pointless, and if we all did that the forum would be sinking under the weight of new purchase threads! But I always want to jump around and do a happy dance and show off what I just got. So why not one thread where everyone can do that?

So… I just won a tan male griffin! Yay! I’ve been thinking of getting a wolf one, but I really wanted one of the retired ones, and he was slightly less than the new wolf ones, and only has one tiny chip. I’m so happy! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Elena
        Participant

congrats SPark!! I saw that one and I’m sure you can fix that tiny bit up!! Post Pics whaen he comes!!

is this the one that jsut ended? wow! you got a good deal! glad i didnt bid higher, you are much more excited than i would have been. πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

This thread is a great idea, SPark. Congrats on your griffin!

SPark
            Participant

Thanks GB! And thanks gryphondreamer too, I guess. *grins* I never thought I’d win it, I thought for sure somebody would have bid more than I had to spend. I was so stoked when I saw I’d gotten it!

Mmloda
              Participant

Congrat’s on your tan griffin SPark, I saw that one on ebay and I’ve been wanting to get one but I can’t decide on the color I want….. Oh and by the way I also love this thread idea, I’m actually waiting to get my Peacock Skratching Dragon, I’ve been wanting one for a while now and I finally ordered one, the last one I tried to order from a store……I didn’t actually get becasue they SOLD it to someone else, so this time I made sure that mine was on the way and hoefully it will be here tommorrow πŸ˜†

Marzena

Skigod377
                Participant

Congrats SPark! I am still reeling from the Momma griffin purchase.

OOOh well done! Someone got a bargin with a Black Male Griff for about $80 with two tiny chips πŸ˜€

Participant

Griffiness wrote:

OOOh well done! Someone got a bargin with a Black Male Griff for about $80 with two tiny chips πŸ˜€

Yea, I saw that one too. That was a nice buy as well.

Congrats SPark. (I should have bid higher.) πŸ˜†

Congrats. And I think the thread was also a good idea.

Kujacker
                    Participant

I just bought a peacock wizard… but I bought it for my mom really. Her brother, who died in (2002? 2001? I don’t remember) of lung cancer and other complications, absolutely adored wizards. So we have a number of his old wizard statues here, but I though a windstone one for the collection would be nice πŸ™‚ A late mom’s day present I guess.
                      I got him for only $25…

Congrats. That was nice of you. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                      Participant

That was a nice thought and a good price kujacker. I’m going to have to start looking for a peacock wizard. My husband knocked mine over and broke his arm off. He is slated for a repair/repaint now.

Tiffany
                        Participant

i just got a peacock lap dragon! it just arrived today! very little dusty grape and super shiny! squee! man do i love it when they have a TON of sealant on them, they look so juicy and lickable! lol! i didn’t think i wanted one til i saw it in a shop and was like wow it does look really good- i’m not sick of peacock yet!
                          i saw those great deals on the griffs -congrats to you guys! what deals! wow! i was going to bid but forgot like other people. time to save money anyway. or pretend to is the best i can do i think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,545 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.