fbpx

The Editing Stage…bleh…

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion The Editing Stage…bleh…

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

150 pages is one sitting? Dang! 😯

Akeyla
      Participant

a writing flow! oh wow! I envy you!
        So far I’ve only had art flows, they keep me up for hours, but then I’m kaput for weeks after them. I wish I still had more time for writing at all ( or even a flow) but with the lovely school where I have to attend and be awake…

I don’t have a lot of writing flows during the school year. I’m usually dedicated to homework and keeping up with the assigned reading. But I when I do have them they usually come on the weekends where I can afford to spend time on them or at least holiday breaks. I think this is day 2 or 3 of the wave. I kinda lost track but I’ve got a lot of writing done. I did take a two hour nap though. The good thing about this one is that I’ve been remembering to go back ever chapter and read over it and edit what I don’t want there ro replace it or even add more. But some how I always seem to miss the typos. But I can leave that for Ryan to do. Its nice to dedicate time to this. I haven’t had a summer off like this in about five years. Ever since I graduated high school I kept taking summer classes for college, along with the regular college school year. I took the summer off because Ryan suggested it. To be honest I was getting burnt out on all of it and he saw it coming before I did and he was really adament about me taking this summer off. I would have been ticked if he would have forced me to do it. But he told me it was ultimately my decision ^_^, such a good man 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.