fbpx

The eBay Notification List

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The eBay Notification List

• This topic has 174 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I’m more interested in the first new thing we’ll be alerted to through this list…

pipsxlch
      Participant

*waves* Whooee! Me too! Sent it in!

Tiffany
        Participant

i sent mine in as well the other day. did anyone hear anything back, i was just worried i was a numbnut and emailed the wrong address since i didn’t hear anything. thats me just being a worry wart though i think. 😯

Bob

I do not think we where supposed to hear anything back until we get the first post

Numbnut? LOL I think its been a year or so since I heard that one! πŸ˜† (And, I think it was my father calling my step-brother that… πŸ˜• )

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You must have a nice family, WSC.

Jodi
              Participant

At least he didn’t call him Meathead. <– oh, you said your step-brother. I guess this works better if it was his son-in-law.

Maria
                Participant

Why, is that worse? (I’ve never head either insult before, but I’m sure they’ll come in handy for some brother or other one day.)

Jodi
                  Participant

It’s an Archie Bunker quote, from “All in the Family.” I guess, you’d have to see the show.

Archie is a racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic grouchy old coot. His wife, Edith, is a sweet airhead. Their daughter turns into liberal hippy-type and marries another liberal hippy-type that Archie calls Meathead. It’s actually a pretty funny show, but it’s been off the air for a long time. Unless it’s still played on reruns.

Maria
                    Participant

I’ll go search LimeWire for it this instant. πŸ™‚

Bob

Archie Bunker called Mike, Gloria’s husband, his daughter, Meathead. I heard Numbnut before too but I’m not sure where it came from in the first place

Yeah my dad is a younger version of Archie. Damn I must be getting up there to remember that. And he’s called Justin (step-bro) alot worse things than that. Heck, he’s called me worse things than that. LOL πŸ˜† But I know deep down in his own weird and demented way, he loves me. And, my step-mom, well, she is oen of a kind. For once, my Dad has someone to put him in his place, and it is sure nice to be the “fly on the wall” during those times. Actually, they fought at X-mas time, over a DVD player. It was funny in a “sick sense of humor” way. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
                        Oh yeah, and he called my Ex the “Roomate” for the first 3 years we were together… πŸ™„

Maria
                        Participant

Sounds like a sitcom-class family to me, WSC. I hope that-s not an insult to you…

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Sounds like a sitcom-class family to me, WSC. I hope that-d not a insult to you…

I agree totally!!

Maria
                            Participant

I just noticed my spelling. What a mess. πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 175 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.