fbpx

The Brothers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Andrea
      Participant

Here’s the brothers. I seem to be putting stripes on everything these days 😆

I think the tiger one came out better than the tabby, but my hubby likes the tabby better. Go figure, we never agree anyway!

I like the Tabby bottom better…and the tiger top better! ha~ Love the feathers on the tiger…so nicely done!

Patricia
        Participant

Wow, they look great together!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
          Participant

Nice, Phoenix! I just saw them on E-Bay. I love the colors on the red one. The stripes on the tabby are much better now, I think.

Arlla
            Participant

I really like the top half of the red one!! It looks like a peppermint griffin! ^_^ I love his little cheek stripes! I’m partial to cheek stripes myself.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Andrea
              Participant

LOL, You guys are quick! I already have six watchers and they were just listed!
                Thanks GB, I toned down the tabby’s stripes and I agree, he looks much better!
                Hopefully they sell well. I even put up my beloved Bumble Bee kirin 😥 All in the name of ponies!

I like the blue one better. It reminds me of clouds with a mixture of craziness.

Starbreeze
                Participant

I like the red one better. I love the top part.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.