fbpx

The bestiary deck

Home Forums Miscellany Community The bestiary deck

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

So glad you like it, Arlla!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ski, yours should come from me soon too, I hope you enjoy!

Thanks! I’ll let you know when it gets here.

skigod377 wrote:

I got my kennel club deck today and it is funny! My bf just looked at me and smiled fondly…then pretended he didn’t know me…

LOL you got one! I wish I’d known you wanted one, I still have one for sale and I coulda signed my cards.

I have calenders for sale too!

Skigod377
      Participant

vantid wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I got my kennel club deck today and it is funny! My bf just looked at me and smiled fondly…then pretended he didn’t know me…

LOL you got one! I wish I’d known you wanted one, I still have one for sale and I coulda signed my cards.

I have calenders for sale too!

Awwww…Oh well. Its ok. The cards are funny. My bf totally looked at me crazy. I played poker last weekend and told everyone about the decks. They asked what I paid and I LIED ๐Ÿ˜ณ I told them $20. They still could not believe I spent so much on one deck that I probably would never play with! I will never tell what I really paid…

Well, you are supporting a small company and funding future projects with your purchase.

I think the deck is hilarious.

Skigod377
        Participant

vantid wrote:

Well, you are supporting a small company and funding future projects with your purchase.

I think the deck is hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜€ Yay! Justification for my purchase!

It got here today and it is lovely!!! Awesome job!

I so wanted a Bestiary deck… but since I’m in the UK and nowhere NEAR where EuroFurence is held… I was SOL unless I can find one by sheer luck.

Skigod377
          Participant

Ssthisto wrote:

I so wanted a Bestiary deck… but since I’m in the UK and nowhere NEAR where EuroFurence is held… I was SOL unless I can find one by sheer luck.

You might find one on Ebay, or find someone who can part with them. Nam may know some artists who still have a deck. Doesnt hurt to ask…

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Hey guys! I know some of you were still looking for one of these decks. I don’t have any left, and really no one else I know has some left, but my friends Anthony and Amber have one up on eBay right now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230284619346

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

It’s a beautiful deck!

Maria
              Participant

It sure is. Good luck to the folks who bid.

Oh wow that is cool… *will not spend money I don’t have* Stupid textbooks, and computer, and student loan sending me something that isn’t money, but is them saying, can we have your account info? I mean, couldn’t they have asked me for they when they mailed me to tell me I got the loan? That would have made sense.

Purplecat
                Participant

ah! now I get it, I was totally going, “wha?? a bestial what?” That is pretty neat. ๐Ÿ˜€

lamortefille
                  Participant

That is beautiful!

*slinks in from the dark recesses of the internet*

I thought I’d mention that I will be selling these for Anthony until he tells me to stop or he runs out. I get a cut of the sales, which is very very kind of him, and good incentive for me to plug the auctions.

So another auction is up. I really appreciate you guys who look. Its fun to look, at least. :3 I won’t spam with links anymore. Just keep an eye on my seller’s page if you are interested. If a forum member wins, I will throw in something fun, dunno what, just something that will hopefully make ya smile (Laurie if you see this I mean you too!)

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/vantid

Hope all you crazy folks are well!

Purplecat
                    Participant

ah, very cool! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.