fbpx

The Armadillo is in the store! 4-23-09

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Armadillo is in the store! 4-23-09

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

13 left now! *squees and waits by her mailbox for the next 3 days*

Skigod377
      Participant

Only 2 left!

lamortefille
        Participant

Very cute! Just 2 left now…

Hee hee! I got one!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

BOOYAH!!! The last one!!!

Im glad I didnt stop to think about this purchase before I clicked buy! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lokie
          Participant

Ah, crap, now I need to delete PMs I sent to members to inform them. Why do we no longer have an edit feature on PMs? :scratch:

Mmloda
            Participant

They sure are cute, I had to get one… ๐Ÿ™‚ and they are all out of stock… now we wait for the next batch ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Zelda
              Participant

Drat, I missed them! Thank goodness there will be more, I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

pixiekissed wrote:

BOOYAH!!! The last one!!!

Im glad I didnt stop to think about this purchase before I clicked buy! ๐Ÿ˜€
                I got the one right before you and I am glad I didn’t pause! (I did however forget my password for 3 tries…But I made it!) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Lokie wrote:

Ah, crap, now I need to delete PMs I sent to members to inform them. Why do we no longer have an edit feature on PMs? :scratch:

I know that’s a little annoying. I went to send a PM to someone and wanted to add some information later. I found that I couldn’t, that I had to delete the PM and start all over.

BDW
                  Participant

Lokie wrote:

We do but I notice that sometimes the edit button will be missing….weird ๐Ÿ˜•

pegasi1978 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

I know that’s a little annoying. I went to send a PM to someone and wanted to add some information later. I found that I couldn’t, that I had to delete the PM and start all over.

I went through the same thing too! ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.