fbpx

Thank you Susie!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Thank you Susie!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

paintitpink wrote:

Well yes that’s me and yes I will try harder lol.

What are you doing here on a work day….get ta paintin’! 😈 Just kidding! Even if you can’t punch a time card, you sure can paint. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
      Participant

Adraenyse wrote:

Wait, I never got any cookies! :nea:

hmm.. you might not pick them up from the post office.. or if you did.. you might not open them.. LOL

Anonymous

Good point.
          Who knows where my mail even goes now, I move so much.

I have some going to my old condo where my brother now lives
          I have some going to my office
          I have some going to my PO box where the PO is closing Nov 1, and so I had to get another PO box in another PO
          I have some going to my condo which we are moving out of
          I have some going to my parents …

Syn
          Participant

Add my thanks to Susie; she is just awesome! She always goes beyond what I expect. I recently told someone to contact Susie…. that she always bends over forward, backward, and upside down to help people out. πŸ˜€

Susie
            Keymaster

To everyone: YOU ARE WELCOME!
              I’m just doing my job. :hi:

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Susie wrote:

Yes, but it’s because you do your job WELL that you are awesome and that’s what we really appreciate….among all the other reasons that you are awesome of course! 8)

machineguts
                Participant

Here here! :hi: πŸ˜€ <3

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Susie wrote:

Yes, but it’s because you do your job WELL that you are awesome and that’s what we really appreciate….among all the other reasons that you are awesome of course! 8)

Syn
                  Participant

Susie wrote:

Nope, not just doing your job! People are expected to do their jobs. You always do more than I expect. πŸ™‚

You are the “face” of Windstone because you are the one most people have contact with. Customer relations can make or break a company, but I never have to worry about calling Windstone. And no menus to go through to get to you, either. πŸ˜€ Zowie!! You and Windstone are great! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

i do not remember if i added to this posting.,,, BUT THANK YOU

I too really apreciate it.

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Susie wrote:

This is 100% true. Susie, most places would have been frustrated to the point of rudeness with me the other day while I was so trying to get that Copper Curlie. You must have the patience of a Saint, because you were so sweet the entire time. And, with the store having 36 registered and 7 guests at the time I “Couldn’t get right” I know you had to be busy! So, as far as customer service goes, you are the best I have seen EVER. And, I have even worked customer service jobs, you are better than I had ever hoped to be. πŸ˜€
                      So thank you again from my heart. *hugs*

yolanda
                      Participant

I too want to say THANXS Susie ! You are such a sweetheart to talk to on the phone and it was great when i met you. Also never stop making your Fuzzies cause thats half the fun when i get my orders now. I love those little guys and i have never recieved one of the larger ones but im hoping someday i will,LOL.

Yesh Susie is awesome. I love all the people at Windstones, LOL

Those poor painters can’t work fast enough, we’re always demanding stuff from the store…LOL

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.