fbpx

Thank you , Melody

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Thank you , Melody

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Thank you for listening to our requests . Thank you for your hard work and beautiful creations that we love and cherish .
      It seems we forget your human and ask so much of you . You work hard every day to give us the treasures we want .
      For me I have to say again thank you so much for the Flap Cats that I adore .
      Grimaklin and others . Your talent is amazing and I think we need to take a moment just to say thanks .

Adaneth
      Participant

Thanks so much for imagining PoadsTM!! :party:
        I’m looking forward to seeing what other new (non-dragon) sculpts you release in the future! Your work is wonderful, and so are you! 🙂

Misty
        Participant

*kow tows* love your work! Thanks for giving me dragons, griffins and unicorns to cover my shelves! Don’t know what I would collect without them, can’t imagine a prettier piece of art to have in their place. Hope you enjoy making them as much as I enjoy having them. You are the absolute best :love:

Bodine
          Participant

All Hail the Creator Melody!! :bigsmile: Without you,the world would not be so bright.
            Thanks for all of your hard work and shared creativity.I bet your brain hurts and we are sorry for that but grateful you try so hard,for us all,to make us happy.Thank you :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

All Hail the Creator Melody!! :bigsmile: Without you,the world would not be so bright.
              Thanks for all of your hard work and shared creativity.I bet your brain hurts and we are sorry for that but grateful you try so hard,for us all,to make us happy.Thank you :love:

Well said, bodine!
              My house is a warm, whimsical place thanks to all the wonderful things that Melody and her staff work so hard to bring us! I can’t even think of the words to describe how much they mean to me.

Stephanie
              Participant

Ditto! Thank you so much for your amazing art and for being such a wonderful and generous person to your slightly crazed fans. 😀

Thank you to all the other Windstone staffers, too! You all are fabulous!

Tethra
                Participant

I have to say, I second all of these opinions! I love your work Melody, your creations look so alive! I can just imagine them getting up and flying from the shelves! You totally bring these beautiful creatures to life, so, thank you so much! (I must say that Windstones help make my overactive imagination worse!:D)

Hannah
                  Participant

Thanks Melody, for creating something that got me back into the full tilt of painting again, after years of putting it off. That means a lot to me!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Hear, hear! All hail the Creator!!!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Yes, thank you, Melody! Thank you for sharing your art with us and encouraging us to find the artistic side of us. Thanks for the pyos to help us do exactly that.

Kelly
                        Participant

Yes, thank you, Melody! Thank you for sharing your art with us and encouraging us to find the artistic side of us. Thanks for the pyos to help us do exactly that.

Agreed! Thank you very much!

Carolyn
                          Participant

Thank you for telling me when the new Orientals will be out … hopefully .
                            You are a wonderful person , Melody .

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Thanks Melody, for creating something that got me back into the full tilt of painting again, after years of putting it off. That means a lot to me!

Here, here! I can relate to this, as well. Thank you so much for PYOs. They have really revived my love of painting. Thank you for creating beautiful creatures for us to love a cherish. And thank you for being such a cool and down to earth person 🙂 !

Christine
                              Participant

I HERD U LIEK THANK YEWS?

Thank you Melody!!! I love Windstones and this community so much and it’s all because of YOU! <3

Anonymous

Thank you, Melody…
                                  for taking the step to make fantasy of this kind of level a successful reality,
                                  for sharing so much of yourself,
                                  and allowing the fantasy of the artist to come true and collaborate with your Paint Your Owns and those of official works.

I wish you all the time you want to keep on sculpting and be with your animals, to draw and paint whatever inspires you. I wish you good health and fabulous success, and your legacy to live on!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.