fbpx

Thank you everyone sale is closed

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Thank you everyone sale is closed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and the prayers. Sadly I was sick yesterday and today I’m not much better. You’re not supposed to visit (especially ICU) if you’re not well. Yesterday I stayed away, today I’m going to work and after that I’ll go to the hospital. I’d hate to miss her last days (if it has to go that way :() just because I was sick.

I’ve added the offers up. I’ll keep everyone posted. Hugs to everyone.

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Hugs and Prayers

twindragonsmum

tdm

Bob

I’m SSSOOO Sorry RD I was there 2 1/2 years ago so if you need ANYTHING do not hesitate to ask no matter what time of day. If I’m on line I’m all ears!!
        If you need to talk to someome live you can also PM me for my phone numbers maybe I’ll just send them to you anyway

Thank you DM, you’re a sweety. Thank you to everyone really.

New news… my mom has improved. But, she will be taken off life support on the weekend. If she cannot live without the machine… she will not be revived or put back on the machine. It was a difficult choice but, she’s been through so much suffering this year and she really doesn’t have much to look forward to except more pain. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ She’s stubborn and a fighter. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if she does make it without the machine.

jackid55
        Participant

I’m so glad she is improving. I will pray that she makes it. I know this must be very hard for you. If you need to talk I am here.

Jacki

Megan
          Participant

I’m sorry you and your family have had to make such a hard choice ๐Ÿ™ A decision like that is never easy. Hopefully she will pull through all on her own, like you said!

siberakh1
            Participant

Sorry to hear about your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom, and your family. Hopefully, your mom’s suffering is minimal, which ever way things go this weekend, and that she is lucky to have people around her who care for her during this time. *hugs*

Well, good news. She’s going off the respirator today. (I should probably be at the hospital.. but, I don’t get sick days, so I need to work :() But, here’s the good news the nurses and doctor told us that they would be surprised if she doesn’t breath on her own. She’s such a stubborn fighter.

That is good! I hope things go well for her.

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Well, good news. She’s going off the respirator today. (I should probably be at the hospital.. but, I don’t get sick days, so I need to work :() But, here’s the good news the nurses and doctor told us that they would be surprised if she doesn’t breath on her own. She’s such a stubborn fighter.

Yay for the tenacity and stubborness of mothers!!!!! I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if my mom outlives me into her 120s ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

dragonmedley
                Participant

Oh, Rose, I really hope she pulls through!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

She was taken off the ventilator at 2:00 est. She’s doing great. So far so good. She still has quite a way to go but, for now this is a major victory. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Glad to hear that!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jasmine
                  Participant

That’s great news.

jackid55
                    Participant

I’m very happy to hear that. ๐Ÿ˜€

Romeodanny wrote:

She was taken off the ventilator at 2:00 est. She’s doing great. So far so good. She still has quite a way to go but, for now this is a major victory. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.