fbpx

Thank you!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

That’s an awesome dream dragonfeathers 😀 ! I have Windstone dreams to. The last one I had was …

I was online on the Winstone store and they were having a deal were everthing was 5.99 😮 . The catch was the deal was going to last only a half-hour. It was sort of a bad dream at first because my computer was acting up. I could only put things in my cart at the last minute 🙄 . But I do remember managing getting a ton of sculpts just at the last minute, including an Autumn Leaf OW and Autumbn Leaf Mother dragon and a really cool blue Sun Dragon!

Stephanie
      Participant

I have garage sale dreams, usually. I walk up to this average house, and up onto their driveway and lawn. And there, (usually in my dream curio cabinet) is a huge collection of Windstones. At least one jade emperor, (sometimes an undiscovered jade old warrior), test paints galore, old pieces, all in perfect shape…the collection of my dreams. Literally.
        And I tell the garage sale lady that she could sell them on Ebay for a lot more (because even in my dreams I have guilt), and she tells me that because I was honest and open with her, she’ll let me have everything for $200. And I bring them all home, take pictures, post them on the forum, sell a few pieces, pay off the credit cards, and live happily ever after.

XD

Katherine
        Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I have garage sale dreams, usually. I walk up to this average house, and up onto their driveway and lawn. And there, (usually in my dream curio cabinet) is a huge collection of Windstones. At least one jade emperor, (sometimes an undiscovered jade old warrior), test paints galore, old pieces, all in perfect shape…the collection of my dreams. Literally.
          And I tell the garage sale lady that she could sell them on Ebay for a lot more (because even in my dreams I have guilt), and she tells me that because I was honest and open with her, she’ll let me have everything for $200. And I bring them all home, take pictures, post them on the forum, sell a few pieces, pay off the credit cards, and live happily ever after.

XD

lol, I like that dream!

In the dream with the Kirin card, I received it in the mail, and it was a lot smaller that I expected, and i was happy, but disappointed. 🙂

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Yeah – I have had the ‘garage sale’ dreams to. They’er awesome 8) . My favorite one kinda like that was at a Goodwill. They had a ton of dream Windstones there and they were alll in great condition. But for some reason in the dream they were all very dusty and the dust was rainbow colored :shrug: . Hey – I told you guys I was weird 😈 .

Melody wrote:

Nobody is allowed to feel weird.

I’m not allowed, am I? Well, then, I just have to break the rule then, don’t I? 😈

I had a dream last night about windstones… I dreamed that my grandmother had a jade rising scratcher and just gave it to me like that…. *snap*

Of course I had just watched twilight (and the sound went out during the dance studio scene 😡 ) and of course, Edward was in it too… which was weird. Windstones *and* vampires…. LOL

Back before I got my black male griffin and was searching for them EVERYWHERE on eBay but failing, I had tons of those garage sale dreams. Then when I finally snagged one I had dreams about getting it in the mail. XD I COULDN’T WAIT.

I still sometimes dream about the mother griffin gargoyle. I pretty much gave up on getting that one. 🙁

BACK ON TOPIC: I adore my card! It’s sitting next to the monitor right now! I love cards with the sender’s art on them, I’ve gotten a few from friends and they’re always special. <3 I may just have to get a little frame for these guys, they're too pretty to stuff away in storage after the holidays.

Melody
            Keymaster

Dragon87 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nobody is allowed to feel weird.

I’m not allowed, am I? Well, then, I just have to break the rule then, don’t I? 😈

I had a dream last night about windstones… I dreamed that my grandmother had a jade rising scratcher and just gave it to me like that…. *snap*

Of course I had just watched twilight (and the sound went out during the dance studio scene 😡 ) and of course, Edward was in it too… which was weird. Windstones *and* vampires…. LOLOkay. You are allowed to feel weird, but you have to enjoy it!
              The reason I needed to ask who wanted one is because I can’t remember who I’ve sent them to already! I intended to send one to everybody in my email list, but of course I didn’t have time to do that before Christmas…
              The number of cards I have is infinite, because when I run out I’ll just order more from Cafe press!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

purpleturtle and Stephanie! Those are both great dreams! I’ve had some similar to both of those too! I think I need therapy! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                Keymaster

purpleturtle wrote:

Yeah – I have had the ‘garage sale’ dreams to. They’er awesome 8) . My favorite one kinda like that was at a Goodwill. They had a ton of dream Windstones there and they were alll in great condition. But for some reason in the dream they were all very dusty and the dust was rainbow colored :shrug: . Hey – I told you guys I was weird 😈 .

I used to have dreams like that about Breyer horses. I’d go to a yard sale and find all the ones I was looking for, for like 1$ each…
                  Then it really happened!! I went to a swap meet and there were about ten of the ones I was looking for out on a rug and they were really cheap!(I think they were $5 apiece) I bought them all. Then I felt guilty because I should of left them for a kid to find! But I’mstill a kid too, arent I? And then there was the bucket of My little ponies I got for five dollars.. no males though.

Hahah, for a while when I was going to garage sales and Goodwill stores a lot I shamelessly bought a LOT of Lion King plushies and OLDSKOOL Beanie Babies (I like them as toys, not collectibles that sit in plastic boxes) all the time, kids be darned. Oh well, there were always tons more Beanie Babies and other plushes on sale wherever I went anyway. XD THE KIDS HAD PLENTY.

But yeah one look at my room and you can pretty much tell I have a bad case of Peter Pan Syndrome…

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Ha ha! I only have one of the Big Brother ponies myself; my MLP herd is all female with the exception of him!

siberakh1
                    Participant

rockerbot wrote:

Hahah, for a while when I was going to garage sales and Goodwill stores a lot I shamelessly bought a LOT of Lion King plushies and OLDSKOOL Beanie Babies (I like them as toys, not collectibles that sit in plastic boxes) all the time, kids be darned. Oh well, there were always tons more Beanie Babies and other plushes on sale wherever I went anyway. XD THE KIDS HAD PLENTY.

But yeah one look at my room and you can pretty much tell I have a bad case of Peter Pan Syndrome…

Considering the large number of stuffed animals I own, I guess the same could be said of my room! *lol* I have a good number of the old MLP as well, plus almost all of the original buildings (I don’t have dream castle, or the dance studio, but I have 2 stables, the nursery, satin slipper sweet shop, waterfall, bath tub, baby buggy and the Paradise Estate with the box). I’m still tracking down ponies as I think of it, but only a few of the older ones that I wanted as a little kid and never received. My first ones were Minty, Cotton Candy, Apple Jack and Bow Tie, and one of the first sea ponies with shell shower holder. 😆 I also have a bunch of Beanie babies and Puffkins and a few breyers.

Purplecat
                      Participant

I love my card, I have plans to frame mine too! 🙂 It is a beautiful piece of art. 😀

Bob

We have already had Windstones and Vampires just ask Buffy!!

Melissa
                          Participant

Dreams, eh? I had a rather wierd one with Windstones. I was swimming near this rocky beach in calm, deep, dark water. Whales and Poads were swimming near me. Real Poads, not the models. I was quite wierded out by this (even in the dream), but the whales and Poads didn’t seem to mind one bit.

Funny thing is, while I like whales and Poads, they’re not where my strongest affinity lies. Maybe it was something I ate. 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.