TFs' PYO dragon on ebay(ENDS TONIGHT 3/31)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market TFs' PYO dragon on ebay(ENDS TONIGHT 3/31)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

hey there! i just wanted to put up a little post saying that i finally have a new dragon up on ebay. he’s a flashy fella in all metallic bright golds, chinese red, chartreuse green and accented in periwinkle blue.i put alot time into him and honestly got carried away, and kept adding more and more details, but i happy with the end result this way. check him out! his pics on ebay look frumpy n mealy, so i am posting a couple here so y’all can see him a little better. πŸ™‚ thankies!
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-PYO-Dragon-tropical-rainbow-OOAK_W0QQitemZ160222366986QQihZ006QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[img][/img]

Tiffany
      Participant

Stephanie
        Participant

He’s beautiful! Hope he sells well.

He is absolutely gorgous! If I wasn’t dead broke, I’d love to have him.

Need to do a trade someday…man that’s pretty.

Kyrin

WolfenMachine
          Participant

He is beautiful! You’ve got my bid! πŸ™‚

Ooooo he’s purdy, goodluck to ye! πŸ˜€

Tiffany
            Participant

gosh, thanks guys! i hope so too, but i know just about everyone is tight on funds, including myself! sheesh! my poor little japanese chin i think is going to need surgery for her luxating patella, (her left back knee) so it’s time to try to drum up some dough. i don’t know if anyone on here had to do that for their dog, but i’ve heard it can be around $1000 bucks to do, not including the physical therapy afterwards! 😯 i’ll have to ask for input soon over in the community section..

Maria
              Participant

I saw him up, TF, and that little dragon is one of my favorites. He’s stunning. I know he’ll sell well for you.

Tiffany
                Participant

hey folks! just giving this fella a little bumpity bump saying he’s ending tonight a little after 830 pm eastern time or so! πŸ™‚ this guy was crazy to do, so i won’t make another like this… so if you like him, give him a shot. πŸ™‚ thank you! :o)

Maria
                  Participant

I hope he cracks $100. He’s so worth it.

Tiffany
                    Participant

thank you GB, really! i need all the help i can get right now! sigh. i just took my dog to the vet today and found out she has luxating patellas in both her knees and a ruptured cruciate ligament in her left knee. it may be $3000 or to just get her partially in shape, and i need to come up with that dough pretty promptly. she is due to get xrays soon, which will tell the extent of the damage and how much surgery will be needed. ( of course the xrays will be $300 to start with, lol) sigh. at least she is a small dog so there is a better chance of recovery.
                      oh my, what a day. i’m really going to have to sell some stuff to make this happen, as i have to have all my wisdom teeth out and a root canal asap on top of all of this!! oyyyyy!! i need a money tree!! πŸ˜₯

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

thank you GB, really! i need all the help i can get right now! sigh. i just took my dog to the vet today and found out she has luxating patellas in both her knees and a ruptured cruciate ligament in her left knee. it may be $3000 or to just get her partially in shape, and i need to come up with that dough pretty promptly. she is due to get xrays soon, which will tell the extent of the damage and how much surgery will be needed. ( of course the xrays will be $300 to start with, lol) sigh. at least she is a small dog so there is a better chance of recovery.
                        oh my, what a day. i’m really going to have to sell some stuff to make this happen, as i have to have all my wisdom teeth out and a root canal asap on top of all of this!! oyyyyy!! i need a money tree!! πŸ˜₯

You need a vacation too, sounds like. How old is your dog? I know how you feel. We had two dogs and to make a long story short, the big dog actually attacked our small dog, nearly putting out her left eye. We had to rush her to surgery, where she stayed for two days, and that cost us $1,000. Then she had a growth on her leg, so we removed that too. Another $1,000. I had to leave my finals early to help Animal Control take our big dog away. They held him for 10 days (it’s standard when a dog attacks another to quarantine it and make sure it’s not infected with rabies, etc.) before destroying him; another $300. And you’re getting a root canal on top of it. πŸ˜₯ I hope everything turns out okay.

Stephanie
                        Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear about all of this! Good luck getting things taken care of. I’ll be thinking positive thoughts for you (and your dog!)

lamortefille
                          Participant

Best of luck all around, tf!

Tiffany
                            Participant

thanks guys, we need it!! gosh, life has been just so overwhelming for so many people these days, myself definitely included. geez, i thought my prior debt/bills was bad enough, but man this was the ultimate kick in the pants that simply has no choice but to be dealt with, and promptly!
                              wow purpleclaw that was a crazy situation! i think i remember you posting about that before( maybe) and i remembered thinking how awful that situation had to have been. trying to do something so loving and charitable and have things go wrong like that. my gosh i’m so sorry!! we had our old family dog almost get killed by a second dog we got at a shelter too… its was a bulldog and it bit big holes in out labs throat and gave her such a fever/virus /infection thing we were sure she was going to die. she was bedridden and hand fed and watered for a month, but she did recover.
                              anyhoo, heres my doggie i’m referring to. miso, my japanese chin…they just went wild over her at the vet! ( i got a new vet and he is SUPER, as i had many disputes with my prior one) its not the conditions i’d like to meet the new vet under, but at least i have a super hookup now. there is the sunny side i guess out of all this. πŸ™‚ once i know more i’ll start a thread in the community section, in case anyone has prior experience with this that made have some words of wisdom…
                              [img][/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.