TFs' Doom Dragon up for Offers-ends tonight!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market TFs' Doom Dragon up for Offers-ends tonight!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Tiffany
      Participant

yup, i’m offering this guy up for a new home to raise some dough for my dogs surgery. i need 1500-1800 bucks, and i have almost the whole way to go, so its time to get selling some more stuff!
        this naughty boy is very black…his body texture is black brushed with a little dark gunmetal silver, his chest is the dark gunmetal with classic silver down the center. the smaller body scales are classic bright silver underlined in the gunmetal. the larger neck and tail scales, and the main body scales are black edged with a faint wash of the gunmetal, really light so it looks like a different, darker color. the dorsal scales, horns n claws are black, with all the accent points being in silver. he has a juicy, high gloss finish. with all being so dark n shiny, he looks a lot better in person, which i knew would be a problem with this guy. all his black areas have what i call “subliminal sparkle” in which if you have him in juuuust the right angle in juuust the right light you see super fine tiny sparkles in mainly teal, magenta and silver. it is VERY subtle ( i don’t think i could get it on film due to the gloss finish) and not offensive if you really are interested in the very black look. oh, he has straw eyes and a yellow stone.

i’d like the starting offer to be $100 with shipping, tracking and insurance ( if you want it) included. out of the u.s. would be a couple bucks more depending on where u are. i’ll take offers thru thursday and if there are no offers i will put him to ebay for a 9 PM ET start time. i “could” take payments (from regular forum members), but they’d have to be rather prompt/timely, as i need to get the surgery for my dog asap. thankies for checking him out! i am open for commissions too if you want something specific. πŸ™‚

first offer: $100 ^.^

[img]

[/img]

Stephanie
        Participant

He’s stunning. Best of luck with the sale!

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Ooh, *checking checkbook.*

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

PM’ed you. πŸ™‚

Tiffany
              Participant

hey there again! i just wanted to give little mr. doomie one last bump! offer taking ends tonight at 9 pm ET, and i DO have an an offer, ( therefore no ebay) so if you are interested, now your chance. πŸ˜€ i’ll be at work all day til after 6 pm so i won’t be able to respond to anyone until i get home. thanks folks! πŸ™‚

What’s the current offer so we know how much we have to offer to out offer it? πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

😳 Too much picture looking and not enough reading! πŸ˜€

Tiffany
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

tfsculptures wrote:

yup, that’s right. πŸ™‚ i tried to put it in a different color, but i couldn’t figure out how to do it. πŸ˜•

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.