fbpx

TFs' Autumn Garden Dragon on ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market TFs' Autumn Garden Dragon on ebay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Tiffany
      Participant

yup, i put this fella up on ebay monday night.. check him out… he’s no reserve, and my last one went for a little low, so ya might get a deal! πŸ˜€ he ends next monday night. thankies! πŸ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-M-Pena-PYO-Dragon-Autumn-Garden_W0QQitemZ160232718587QQihZ006QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[img][/img]

Stephanie
        Participant

Adorable! Good luck with the sale!

Maria
          Participant

He’s so pretty. I hope he sells well.

Tiffany
            Participant

thanks GB!!! i always really appreciate your comments! πŸ™‚
              this fella ends tonight around 930 PM ET and is sitting at a lowly 31 bucks. somebody check him out and get yourself a steal! if i did this one commission style i’d ask at least $100 for the detail work on him, etc. etc. give it a try! πŸ˜€ thankies! ~tiff

Maria
              Participant

It’s such a pity your PYOs haven’t been selling for more, TF. There’s just to much else up now. I’d love one of your pieces, but I’m spending too much now as is… 😳

Tiffany
                Participant

oh i hear you!! noone has money these days! its so sad too to see people have to sell off most or all of their collections as well to pay the bills. plus, not to mention all the super LP stuff that is coming out…if anyone has any spare dough you’d naturally want to snatch up something limited. its tough! i’m trying to sell my off some of my excess pyos to avoid having to sell the production pieces i have, but on the same hand i know i’m asking for trouble since the market is both rough and touch n go right now.. i have soooooo many pyos that i bought a year or more ago, so its kinda like found money if i sell them…well, besides the labor of painting them it is.
                  the next dragon i have is wicked cool- i’ll post pics tonight once i get home from work, so he may do a little better. πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Oooh, can’t wait to see!

Maria
                    Participant

Sounds good, TF. πŸ˜†
                      I’m glad the last little guy went for $87. That’s not too bad. At least you didn’t lose money.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.