fbpx

Testing New Topic!

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Testing New Topic!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The fuzzies want to know how this works!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

My purple fuzzy is spinning in circle over the excitement!

Susie
        Keymaster

This is funny – sometimes I can see this post – sometimes it’s not there! I think the fuzzies are hiding it! We all must be patient while the website is finished up and fine tuned. So me & the fuzzies are going to sit back & eat chocolate. If you have any questions and cannot seem to post to the forum – please email us at service@windstoneeditions.com

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Susie, for you, me, Melody and John there is a forum glitch. We see each section of topics TWICE. 😀
            One group is ‘inactive’ and is not being updated. One group is! So make sure you click on the second group of each forum. Am I making any sense? Hopefully Clay will fix this soon. That’s why sometimes posts are there and sometimes not!! You are looking at two ‘different’ forums…

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

So I will sit down and fluff and eating chocolate.

Amy
            Participant

Is anyone else noticing that when a thread loads there are huge blocks of grey separating each post? prior to the text?

dragonmedley
              Participant

Is anyone else noticing that when a thread loads there are huge blocks of grey separating each post? prior to the text?

Yes, but only when I’m on Safari on the iPad. Internet Explorer on the PC looks fine.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Amy
                Participant

Hm, well, I’m on firefox on my laptop (how I usually browse) and it’s doing it pretty frequently. I am at a loss.

Bodine
                  Participant

yep,this one is doing it too on every page,every topic,big grey blocks.Laptop.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.