fbpx

test results

Home Forums Miscellany Community test results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

If y’all wouldn’t mind keeping your fingers crossed for us during this next week, we’d be greatful… Roddy has a job interview out at INL (Idaho National Laboratories) on Monday and I should be getting my test results back from my brain scan, mri and spinal tap – which, just so you know, I NEVER want to do a spinal tap ever, ever, ever again :negative: :negative: :negative: We need some good news – I’m tired of my family thinking I’m crazy and the ephasia keeps getting worse. I’m lucky to have enough fine motor skills left to type. If I didn’t have anyway to communicate I’d really be headed to a “padded room”

twindragonsmum

tdm

Laurie
        Participant

fingers, toes and eyes crossed. And I’ll say a little prayer too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thrippa
          Participant

Good luck with both interview and test results! Here’s hoping y’all get some good news this week.

Will pray for you and send positive thoughts and energy your way. *Hugs*

Adaneth
            Participant

Prayers and fingers crossed that this next week brings good results! ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Powerful thoughts being sent to those who will interview Roddy this Monday–this man is perfect for the job–hire him!!!! And hopefully some good news about the results of your test–no more spinal taps–EVER!

dragonmedley
                Participant

Positive vibes coming your way!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

machineguts
                  Participant

Praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way hon!!! *Hugs tight*

Jasmine
                    Participant

Positive thoughts headed your way. Huge Hugs and Warm Fuzzies!!

Maria
                      Participant

I’m praying for you! Let us know how it goes.

darjeb
                        Participant

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this trying time. I hope things come out OK for you and everything get better and better

Keeping fingers, toes, eyes, hooves, paws and whiskers all crossed for you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Happy and positive thoughts coming your way! I hope the interview and the test results are good! ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
                          Participant

tasgrs wrote:

Keeping fingers, toes, eyes, hooves, paws and whiskers all crossed for you! ๐Ÿ˜€

You’ve got quite the flexible whiskers, tasgrs! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.