fbpx

Tax Returns and Windstones…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Tax Returns and Windstones…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Well, I got my money today. I already BIN’ed BT’s Green Emporer! I have a BIG order to put in on Monday to Windstone for 5 sculpts…AND I owe the wonderful Jodi at Emerald’s the final installment of my layaway! Plus I am about ready to go surf Ebay…Look out, I plan to spend around 2k…Yep, just on Windstones! 😈

**BIG GIANT HAPPY DANCE AROUND THE ROOM**

(Now, I will go into hiding for the next few months to try and put back the 2k I am about to dish out…except poads, and maybe a momma brown Griffin…if she becomes a production peice that is. :))

(P.S. You all can keep the white SK’s though! πŸ˜‰ )

Megan
    Participant

Congratulations on your shopping spree! Sounds like you’re about to have a lot of fun very very soon… πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow, good for you! I’m totally jealous! I had to pay in half that πŸ˜₯ No more Windstones fo rme for a while.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
        Participant

Congrats, I’m happy for you πŸ™‚

siberakh1
          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Well, I got my money today. I already BIN’ed BT’s Green Emporer! I have a BIG order to put in on Monday to Windstone for 5 sculpts…AND I owe the wonderful Jodi at Emerald’s the final installment of my layaway! Plus I am about ready to go surf Ebay…Look out, I plan to spend around 2k…Yep, just on Windstones! 😈

**BIG GIANT HAPPY DANCE AROUND THE ROOM**

Wow! You are buying that one? I’m so jealous (and happy for you)! I’d love to get him, but I have no place for an emperor right now… my prototype OW has to stay in his box until later this year when I will have a place for him (because he is so heavy and big). I’m glad he’s going to a good home πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

You should save that 2K and get an Autumn Leaf Secret Keeper =)

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
              Participant

Sounds like fun, WSC. Show pictures once you’ve got the $2000 worth. πŸ˜€

I plan on it, infact I just finally bought a mem chip for my digital camera (that I am still trying to figure out πŸ˜› ) so I can take more than 7 pics at a time! 8)
                Yes, Siberakh I bought that one…I have been watching it faithfully for the last 2 1/2 go rounds of the 30 day BINs for it, praying that no one else bought him! πŸ˜€ Oh yeah…I found something else I have been chasing for years! I am sooooo excited!
                Actually, I have no plans to purchase a SK unless they make them direct sales and in BEP. I just LOVE that color…I like the black gold, but I really wish they could have been the BEP instead… πŸ™
                *Still chasing the ever elusive BEP OW* πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

Good luck with the BEP OW! This price seems to be staying below $450 until the last few hours, so maybe it won’t go as high as the last few.

There is still 4 more of them… I will catch one of them! *breaks out the butterfly net…switches to a small yet sturdy cargo net* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

Quite. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You got yours though didn’t you?

Maria
                    Participant

Yep, I got #16 for $475 – and $85 ransom from customs. πŸ˜•

Skigod377
                      Participant

Congrats! I was watching that green guy, too. A bunch of my tax return went on Windstones, too. It was quite a fun shopping spree! I even kept it up for a bit after the money ran out…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.